Pass it on... :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Tell him Randy says that we're still brothers in faith & friends & I hope he is well & God blesses him & that he should keep writing stories! !

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Did you ever see the movie Pass it on?

B

BlueAngel

Nope... I don't really watch movies very often. :p

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Oh I thought your thread was somehow related. Its based on a true story about an elementary student reminding his friends & teachers & neighbors to do a good deed to help a stranger & tell them to pass it on.

B

BlueAngel

Oh!!!! I did see that movie... I think... Did the kid dye in the end? :/

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Yes he did... you should see Watership Down :)

B

BlueAngel

I did see that movie then... I'll see if I can find Watership Down... Then I'll watch it, just cuz you asked me to :)

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Its neat, I think. Its a movie I found when I used to be an insomniac w/o work just watching everything on tv... Wow I remember always feeling like I was in a trance...

B

BlueAngel

That's happened to me before... :p