Pastafarian Allowed To Wear Colander In Driver’s License Photo

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Remeber hearing a similar story years ago.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i mean at this point im simply assuming you dont understand the context of freedom of religion...

T

Tintin

i mean at this point im simply assuming you dont understand the context of freedom of religion...
Well, it's not a religion, though is it? It's just a bunch of numbskulls being asses (donkey-like animals).

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Pastafarian Allowed To Wear Colander In Driver’s License Photo

Pastafarian Allowed To Wear Colander In Driver's License Photo

I kid you not.
I'm pretty sure the majority of them are atheists who are protesting religious values (and the freedoms our government gives those religions) as nonsense. She was smart not to hide her face with the colander though. Otherwise every time she is pulled over by the police she'd be hassled. It'd be a good way to be too smart for your own good.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Well, it's not a religion, though is it? It's just a bunch of numbskulls being asses (donkey-like animals).
And that is pretty much what it is. I remember when it was invented. I think one of the founding members was an atheist (who no doubt has now been "converted" by prophetic insight issuing from the flying spaghetti monster). In fact I documented the history of the group and found that it was linked to atheism in no subtle way.