Patience?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ConfusedandTired

God tells me to be patient when finding a girl. I'm not sure what this means! It's been a deep desire of mine to be with a girl and I'm so tired of waiting. My heart and mind are ready for a relationship but I just don't want to get hurt again. I don't know what to do since I see beautiful women everyday but since I've been hurt so much I'm kinda afraid of rejection and since my last relationship ended rather horribly, I feel a little shy. I'm now confused and anxious to be with someone, but ready. Hope this makes sense.

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
From what I've gathered from your last thread, you just recently got out of a long serious relationship. You need to wait a WHILE before you start thinking about starting a new one, or you're just asking for disaster.

C

ConfusedandTired

I am over my last relationship in a sense and ill always have a special place in my heart for her but I do believe I'm ready to meet someone new and take it slow. A friendship would do and then maybe a more intimate rekationship. Maybe I should have said a friend that's a girl instead of implying a girlfriend.

ILoveJesus12121212

Staff member
Sep 17, 2011
Stay Focused in the Word of God. The Best Relationship is with Jesus!!! Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him for God will Make your path straight

U

Ugly

I am over my last relationship in a sense and ill always have a special place in my heart for her but I do believe I'm ready to meet someone new and take it slow. A friendship would do and then maybe a more intimate rekationship. Maybe I should have said a friend that's a girl instead of implying a girlfriend.
None of the wording in your original post indicates 'friendship only'. And if its only for friendship and not a relationship then why do you need a female? Nothing you're saying makes any logical sense and is full of contradiction. Basically you are desperate to be in a relationship and are so focused on that it's taking over your thoughts and emotions. You don't need to be in a relationship until you get your head on straight and your walk right with God. Relationships aren't about fulfilling you. You are way off in your thinking here.

C

ConfusedandTired

Yes I understand, thank you.