Paul Persecuting > Men and Women Evangelizing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nl

Jun 26, 2011
After Saul / Paul participated in the condemnation and execution by stoning of Stephen, he followed through by persecuting the church and sending both men and women to prison. (Acts 8:3)

In addition to the men and women who went to prison, other men and women were scattered abroad and went evangelizing / preaching the Word. The alliterated Greek word for what they did is euaggelizomenoi (G2097).

"...Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word." (Acts 8:4)

Many years later, after he had been changed on the road to Damascus and done years of ministry, the apostle Paul wrote the Book of Ephesians. In that book, he declared that the purpose of apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds, teachers is to equip the saints so that saints can do the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11-12). The saints include both men and women.

Personal testimony: It was women who did the greatest part of the work in listening to me and instructing me in the ways of God and bringing me to repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ.

M

Married_Richenbrachen

After Saul / Paul participated in the condemnation and execution by stoning of Stephen, he followed through by persecuting the church and sending both men and women to prison. (Acts 8:3)

In addition to the men and women who went to prison, other men and women were scattered abroad and went evangelizing / preaching the Word. The alliterated Greek word for what they did is euaggelizomenoi (G2097).

"...Therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word." (Acts 8:4)

Many years later, after he had been changed on the road to Damascus and done years of ministry, the apostle Paul wrote the Book of Ephesians. In that book, he declared that the purpose of apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds, teachers is to equip the saints so that saints can do the work of the ministry (Ephesians 4:11-12). The saints include both men and women.

Personal testimony: It was women who did the greatest part of the work in listening to me and instructing me in the ways of God and bringing me to repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ.
I don't really understand what you are trying to say, or what you are asking. Are you trying to say you didn't think women could be saved before?!?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why not try it again? :)

Good luck though "nl"...........it's an uphill battle you are beginning, but why not try it again?

God bless.......... :)

nl

Jun 26, 2011
Soul winners include both men and women.

Jan 19, 2013

That is all as it should be.

What should not be is women as pastor, preaching to, teaching and having authority over men in the church assembly.