Paul worked with the circumcision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 30, 2011
Colossians 4:10 Aristarchus my fellow prisoner greets you, with Mark the cousin of Barnabas (about whom you received instructions: if he comes to you, welcome him), 11 and Jesus who is called Justus. These are my only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who are of the circumcision; they have proved to be a comfort to me.

Paul worked with people who added circumcision to salvation?

They comforted Paul, they were his fellow workers, even though Paul opposed this type of teaching

Paul was the stronger brother, and he didn't want to cause his weaker brother to stumble. Paul could see probably their sincere love for Jesus Christ. Paul wasn't hung up on the circumcision, but probably saw a future where they would cast off a false segment of theology for a more pure knowledge of the Gospel.

Paul saw unity, and edification, and the power to bless and not curse as something greater than a momentary disagreement.

Paul didn't however work with all people from the circumcision party. There are those who don't have a love for Jesus, but their religious tenants - it's not Christ they push at all.

How many of us get scratcho crazy at a brother or sister who isn't on point with us theologically, and then harangue and harass them, even if they have a sincere love for Jesus Christ?