Pay attention to the signs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

The funny thing about the word is that even if i posted scripture to go along with this it wold be disregarded as still false. I stopped posting scripture to prove a point because even with scripture no one listens. How many have listened to me? I say many times that regardless of any kind of doctrine if you really wish to know what the lord desires, and if you truly wish to know the deep things of God and if you really want to know who he is and have a very deep bond with him seek his heart. Now tell me, who has honestly followed my advice? who of you have created in yourself a humble teachable heart? only a heart willing to give up what they thought they knew and learn a new teaching from the lord himself can truly seek his heart.
I'm up for a detailed search of the Bible about this anytime in any of the chat rooms .

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Everyone I am sorry to have to make another thread about the end times but i needed to get this off my chest. People say God is sick of the sin in america and will bring wrath and judgment on it. But It's not just america, It's the whole world. For so long God has been patient with us, and for so long he has prolonged the judgment because he does not wish to see any of his children suffer. But He has really had enough and will take action soon, I feel something big is about to happen. Something horrible is rapidly on it's way, this is not new news but it is true.

Have you not seen the weird and rare weather? Has anyone been paying attention to the signs? I don't know what is coming but i know it's bad

Blain< I also feel that the birth pangs are getting closer together, and I am very concerned for my children's sake that America (and the whole world) is so deeply entrenched in sins (embracing homosexuality even at the gov. level, the murder of 35 million babies, the general pollution of our culture, and most troubling, our hostility towards Israel) that God's judgement is coming. On the other hand it is kinda exciting to think that we are living to see these prophecies come to pass. Let's just continue to pray for our nation and world that a great revival will take place before God's wrath is poured out!

1still_waters

The funny thing about the word is that even if i posted scripture to go along with this it wold be disregarded as still false.
Link--> http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/66441-pay-attention-signs.html#post1070597

People say God is sick of the sin in america and will bring wrath and judgment on it. But It's not just america, It's the whole world. For so long God has been patient with us, and for so long he has prolonged the judgment because he does not wish to see any of his children suffer. But He has really had enough and will take action soon, I
Link---> http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/66441-pay-attention-signs.html#post1070377

Ok so there have been some people who view god as a god of wrath or a god of strict spiritual training. I just want to clarify who he really is. you see my soul was so very tired i lay in my bed in the dark but i felt a spiritual presence in the room.

This is who god is not one of decipline or judgment but of love.
Link---> http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/48158-time-know-who-god-really.html#post775640

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm up for a detailed search of the Bible about this anytime in any of the chat rooms .
I never go to the chat rooms, and I already said ezekiel 7 speaks of this coming disaster. But let me ask you something, have you ever had a feeling something was about to happen and five minutes later it happens? I have, but i didn't look up in the bible to prove it was going to happen before it happened, I just had the feeling it was going to happen and soon after it did. I have had dreams where certain events happen and then in real life they happened. these events were not scriptural at all but they happened regardless. So you tell me why I believe something bad is coming?

N

nathan3

I never go to the chat rooms, and I already said ezekiel 7 speaks of this coming disaster. But let me ask you something, have you ever had a feeling something was about to happen and five minutes later it happens? I have, but i didn't look up in the bible to prove it was going to happen before it happened, I just had the feeling it was going to happen and soon after it did. I have had dreams where certain events happen and then in real life they happened. these events were not scriptural at all but they happened regardless. So you tell me why I believe something bad is coming?
suite yourself.
Conversations just don't flow here. its not a medium for topics like theses.

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Blain i agree with you.. the bibal gives is signs of when the end time is nearing an if you take a good look at the world you can see many of these signs.... as still pointed out idk exactly what nearing means it could very well be 2000 years sence God dosent see time as we do but i dont really think itll be that long im not sure itll be this year but i do think it may happen within the next 100 years or so but it could just as eaisly be 5 seconds from now.. satansngreatest lie is that we have plenty of time.

1still_waters

Blain I'm showing all that as possibly a way to encourage you to reevaluate things.
It's so easy to get caught up in the "what is the Spirit saying to me today" thing, that we end up getting contradicting messages/teachings, but we don't recognize it because we're so caught up in the "latest thing" "revealed".

I used to be in that place, but after folks rattling my cage enough, I reevaluated, changed, and such.

P

Powemm

Isaiah 46:10
(((I make known the end))). ((( from the beginning))))from ancient times, (((what is still to come.))) I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

I do not see disaster .. I see God rounding up his sheep .. read genesis .. Keeping in mind the scripture above ..
there are layers within layers in the bible .. Picture the body of Christ like body's of water .. He's gathering the bodies of water..(his sheep) ((Jesus walked on the sea)) genesis has a lot more to tell than just the original story ")

Last edited by a moderator:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain I'm showing all that as possibly a way to encourage you to reevaluate things.
It's so easy to get caught up in the "what is the Spirit saying to me today" thing, that we end up getting contradicting messages/teachings, but we don't recognize it because we're so caught up in the "latest thing" "revealed".

I used to be in that place, but after folks rattling my cage enough, I reevaluated, changed, and such.
Thank you still, I understand you are trying to help me. But If I was imagining this then it won't happen but If I am right it will. But i have never listened to some random voice or feeling, only the lords. I know his voice very well and I know when he speaks to my spirit, but lets just agree to disagree

May 15, 2013
[video=youtube_share;cyC73Zn9fPw]http://youtu.be/cyC73Zn9fPw[/video]

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
There is only one sign that counts:

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." Matt 24:14

When you see that sign, Blain then you can celebrate because Jesus will be returning!

M

megaman125

Everyone I am sorry to have to make another thread about the end times but i needed to get this off my chest. People say God is sick of the sin in america and will bring wrath and judgment on it. But It's not just america, It's the whole world. For so long God has been patient with us, and for so long he has prolonged the judgment because he does not wish to see any of his children suffer. But He has really had enough and will take action soon, I feel something big is about to happen. Something horrible is rapidly on it's way, this is not new news but it is true.

Have you not seen the weird and rare weather? Has anyone been paying attention to the signs? I don't know what is coming but i know it's bad
Relax. Jesus said that until He returns, we are to continue living our lives normally. That is especially true as we approach the end times. It's good to pay attention to the signs of the end times, but in the same note, God doesn't want us to become paranoid over the whole ordeal.