Paying someone to be promoted, advertised or published

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2013
Few minutes back i was surfing the net when my mom called me to go out to pick a birth for her.
When I saw what her intentions were, I told her I was unwilling to set another bird in a cage.
She wasn´t really upset, but she insisted me to take a piece of cloth to get "home", so I dismissed
her ideas. I´m not that kind of people who likes cages or wild animals set in fancy boxes... When I came
back to my PC, I was reading about the SECULAR "Picture Perfect" movie.

Will you be in something like that? (Paying someone to be promoted, advertised or published)

Will you hide your relatioship with others from public eyes?

Sadly, I heard someone´s regret of being ignored or hid within her passed relationship but, to my own surprise, she also plays the same game, and it was just to get one of her books published... (Rom 2:2-3)

Is this common at your own country, near friends or family?

I lived this out purposely: I´m writing a personal record of things like these. :)