PEACE and Encouragement.!!..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
It becomes simple to understand the word of God through Gods eyes!!.
Those moments of revelations where Peace and Joy floods our hearts,

Lets look at verse 26 and 27
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

with those two verses, and this whole chapter of John 14, we hear the Lord speak of The greatest promise mankind received on the day of pentecost(the Holy Spirit) and other (very important) concepts that the Lord pointed out to the disciples.

Concentrating on those two verses as i was reading them, they are in perfect order. ie. The Holy Ghost(comforter), the word comfort meaning - Soothe in grief; console,

then the Lord says MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU, or (the source of my peace i give unto you) since the Lord JESUS was one with the Holy Spirit (1Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ), HE was saying, i will give you the Holy Spirit who will give you peace.

Knowing fully well that it is Jesus who baptizes with the Holy Ghost, As He says in the above scripture that we should go TO HIM and drink. or in more understandable context, if we ask ANYTHING in HIS NAME we will receive. ie it is the principle the FATHER put up having glorified His son and put Him on His right hand side that if we ask ANYTHING in HIS name we will receive if we doubt now.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Now going back to John 14:27: ..... .... let not your heart be trouble, nor be afraid

Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

knowing that fear, doubt always brings in wavering thoughts, and it never steadies our hearts. But only after we take up the stand, and be firmly rooted on the Rock of Ages will we receive the peace that is Springing forth from the Holy Spirit. why so? well we make the CHOICE to draw nigh unto God, and the moment we put the word of God into ACTION by rebuking fear and all manner of confusion that gets in the way of us receiving what GOD wants us to fully walk in.

and knowing that GOD is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, thats where we get to see
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
IN ACTION.

please note that. We do not work then have faith, we have FAITH then we work on the word of GOD. ie if we believe that Gods word is able to strengthen us, and have us drive away fear and all manner of heart troubling things, and THEN go into confessing or reading HIS word, then would we receive the reward that THE FATHER wants to give us.

a good testimony is that, whenever i speak or write about Gods word(most of the time), the Holy Spirit just gives me instant understanding, or has me speak things I HAVE NEVER spoke about before.

Glory to GOD

Now i took a moment to speak about peace because thats what GOD put into my attention when i started this post.

So the best question is whenever we read or get understanding(divine or natural) of the word of God, do we get that PEACE that comes from that understanding. That peace is my Confirmation that this is the right understanding, or this is the right revelation, not necessarily THE ONLY revelation, but a Revelation.

and at time my heart BURSTS with Joy, HIS JOY and how do i know it? WHAT HE GIVES is not as the world GIVES, the world joy and peace springs from FUN things, comedies, or someone with addictions or struggling with a particular sin is fulfilling that desire that fills his/her heart.

But whats from ABOVE is PERFECT!! Not from fun or comedy or addictions but from the fountain of living water, the Holy Spirit who feels our hearts with the Joy and Peace we absolutely need. and HE is the first witness

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

NOTE: There is always a MASSIVE distinction between what GOD gives us , and what satan deceives us into thinking it is right.

and what is the difference? satan can never match up to what GOD gives, and GODs signature touch is LIFE CHANGING(brings repentance, makes people draw nigh to Him, or gives them hope, encouragement to move on)!!...

So i would just like to tell encourage yall to press more into HIM, and what feels like a needle in a haystack is actually a mountain that can be moved by faith the size of a mustard seed.!!.

hallelujah..!!..
Glory to GOD!!.

my_adonai_

Mar 19, 2012
A couple verses that speak about peace.

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.