Pepsi or Coke? (a poll)

• Thread starter ForeverMayNotBeLongEnough
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pepsi or Coke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
Pepsi all the way but i will drink coke if the vending machine has no pepsi in it

K

KJV15John11

When I was younger, I preferred the sweetness of Pepsi. As I got older, I started liking the sharper taste of Coke. If I had to choose now, give me a Mr. Pibb. He isn't as pretentious as that one who goes around bragging about being a doctor. It's probably just one of those honorary degrees given to him/her from a low tiered college that focuses on animation as a true art form.

D

DeusTecum

Pepsi for sure. It takes me back to my childhood. My grandfather and grandmother raised me. I remember hot summer days camping. My grandfather would get an ice cold Pepsi and give me one. We would enjoy our Pepsi's together and I have really good memories of the time spent with him. Those times were some of the best times of my life. So not only do I like the taste, I like the memories that come with it.

N

nw2u

I wanted to vote spork, but it wasn't a choice. I think they're more useful than spoons. :p

K

KJV15John11

I wanted to vote spork, but it wasn't a choice. I think they're more useful than spoons. :p
They just make it hard to scrap clean the bottom of narrow food containers. I always leave ridges of mash potatoes in the bottom of the individual cups.

Have you noticed that KFC got rid of the spork inside their restaurants to promote "fine dining." Taco Bell now has them.

N

nw2u

"fine dining" hahaha

jrccomputer

Sep 25, 2013
Coke all the way. My Dad likes pepsi better. But, I've got my brother on my side :p