Persecution: Popularity & Loved by the World is against God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RoBoT-7x153-

John 15: 18-20; If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

James 4: 4; Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Luke 6: 22-23; Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Acts 14: 22; Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

2 Timothy 3: 12; Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 16: 33; These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Just start speaking the TRUTH and see how they will hate you for it. When you tell them that free-will is a lie, and that x-mass is paganism and is Baal worship and it's the feast of Saturnalia. Also Easter (Ishtar) has nothing to do with Jesus; it's actually the worship of the Babylonian god Tammuz. It's the worship of sin, just look it up, it’s all sex worship and worshiping sin. Halloween, Easter, & X-Mass are all the same thing. It's all paganism and the Bible speaks against that.

It's all about materialistic worldly gain today, and many are blinded by that lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and that filthy pride of life. December 25th oppresses the poor each year, and there are a record number of suicides from it, because many can’t afford getting all those gifts that are expected during that unholy day of the year. Why not just worship Jesus Christ 365 days out of the year like HIS WORD says? Where’s the daily cross today? The real JESUS says take your cross and die daily, death to self, and self-denial; but Paul said that some will come preaching another je$u$, another spirit, another gospel that I haven’t preached, and I’m afraid you’ll bear with them. It’s no marvel though, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I fear, that we are currently in a Babylonian system, based on ‘’let us make us a name’’ or let us make us a je$u$’’. The question is, which are you serving? Are you serving yourself once per year, or once a week? Or are you serving JESUS CHRIST every day that you live? HE knows which you are serving, that’s for certain. The apostasy is among us now, more need to wake up to the TRUTH.

Many have their children bowing down to a tree once per year to get gifts, if they only knew what that tree represented, then they wouldn’t be doing that. If they knew that it’s the representation of a certain sexual body part it wouldn’t be happening. Yet the majority is absolutely blind, and has been dumbed down by this brainwashing that’s going on by the mass media that just wants more $$$. Do some research on these things for the sake your children’s future. Don’t have them bowing down to Baal any longer. Don't be a cannibaal!

The real gift is JESUS CHRIST, and HE is absolutely every day. If you do not pick up this cross, and walk with HIM, you absolutely cannot be HIS disciple! Teach these children the TRUTH, if you don't teach the TRUTH after becoming aware of it, GOD will deal with you. Don't lie to them and tell them that some fat man comes with gifts! Tell them that the gift is JESUS CHRIST and HE is every day! The birth of JESUS CHRIST is supposed to be celebrated every day, the world celebrates je$u$ once per year.

Last edited:
C

cfultz3

I love you Robot

now don't you feel less persecuted? Perhaps you will now get off that high horse and stop running from other threads and answer those verses which contradicts your insults on God. You cannot set there and call God a creator of sin. God is not a god of sin. How can you call God Lucifer without vomiting is beyond me.

You are getting sickening. Hush your mouth in your ignorance.

B

BarlyGurl

John 15: 18-20; If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

James 4: 4; Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Luke 6: 22-23; Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Acts 14: 22; Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

2 Timothy 3: 12; Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 16: 33; These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Just start speaking the TRUTH and see how they will hate you for it. When you tell them that free-will is a lie, and that x-mass is paganism and is Baal worship and it's the feast of Saturnalia. Also Easter (Ishtar) has nothing to do with Jesus; it's actually the worship of the Babylonian god Tammuz. It's the worship of sin, just look it up, it’s all sex worship and worshiping sin. Halloween, Easter, & X-Mass are all the same thing. It's all paganism and the Bible speaks against that.

It's all about materialistic worldly gain today, and many are blinded by that lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and that filthy pride of life. December 25th oppresses the poor each year, and there are a record number of suicides from it, because many can’t afford getting all those gifts that are expected during that unholy day of the year. Why not just worship Jesus Christ 365 days out of the year like HIS WORD says? Where’s the daily cross today? The real JESUS says take your cross and die daily, death to self, and self-denial; but Paul said that some will come preaching another je$u$, another spirit, another gospel that I haven’t preached, and I’m afraid you’ll bear with them. It’s no marvel though, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

I fear, that we are currently in a Babylonian system, based on ‘’let us make us a name’’ or let us make us a je$u$’’. The question is, which are you serving? Are you serving yourself once per year, or once a week? Or are you serving JESUS CHRIST every day that you live? HE knows which you are serving, that’s for certain. The apostasy is among us now, more need to wake up to the TRUTH.

Many have their children bowing down to a tree once per year to get gifts, if they only knew what that tree represented, then they wouldn’t be doing that. If they knew that it’s the representation of a certain sexual body part it wouldn’t be happening. Yet the majority is absolutely blind, and has been dumbed down by this brainwashing that’s going on by the mass media that just wants more $$$. Do some research on these things for the sake your children’s future. Don’t have them bowing down to Baal any longer. Don't be a cannibaal!

The real gift is JESUS CHRIST, and HE is absolutely every day. If you do not pick up this cross, and walk with HIM, you absolutely cannot be HIS disciple! Teach these children the TRUTH, if you don't teach the TRUTH after becoming aware of it, GOD will deal with you. Don't lie to them and tell them that some fat man comes with gifts! Tell them that the gift is JESUS CHRIST and HE is every day! The birth of JESUS CHRIST is supposed to be celebrated every day, the world celebrates je$u$ once per year.
My bible says... Jesus Hung on a tree to save me and that all things are permissable- though not necesarrily profitable. YOU exalt every perversion of everything Holy or good and attempt to load your unclean twisted burden on my back! I am not ignorant of any of perverse ceremonies you bring up... but don't you go saying my cultural or family traditions are the same... got it???

J

jimmydiggs

My bible says... Jesus Hung on a tree to save me and that all things are permissable- though not necesarrily profitable. YOU exalt every perversion of everything Holy or good and attempt to load your unclean twisted burden on my back! I am not ignorant of any of perverse ceremonies you bring up... but don't you go saying my cultural or family traditions are the same... got it???
Interesting... someone sure got struck by that one.

R

RoBoT-7x153-

I love you Robot

now don't you feel less persecuted? Perhaps you will now get off that high horse and stop running from other threads and answer those verses which contradicts your insults on God. You cannot set there and call God a creator of sin. God is not a god of sin. How can you call God Lucifer without vomiting is beyond me.

You are getting sickening. Hush your mouth in your ignorance.
I'm not insulting GOD, I'm stating what HIS WORD says! HE created you, and you are a sinner plain and simple. JESUS CHRIST came to save sinners, why can you not understand what HE came for. HE did not come for the so called righteous! People sin, and that's the TRUTH! HE is here to save the sinners! 1 Timothy 1: 15; This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. I know who I am, and I know that without CHRIST there is no way for me to make it. Maybe you need to get off of your high horse, and admit who you are. You are a sinner, and just because you say that you aren't doesn't make it true. You will receive greater condemnation, if you do not admit who you are! A slug, just like the rest of humanity! There are no ''good people'', there is ONLY 1 GOOD GOD! LIVE WITH IT, OR DIE IN YOUR SINS!

R

RoBoT-7x153-

THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD! THE PROBLEM WITH HUMANITY IS THAT THEY ARE DOUBLE MINDED!

B

BarlyGurl

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cfultz3

Robot

you are not getting off that easy:

You say that God is the creator of sin. If He created sin, then you are saying that He would be double-minded in judging those who sin, seeing that they were created in Him image and if in His image then you are saying that He is sin and not good. We will not go beyond this point until you stop calling God evil in His creation.

And people are on the side line listening to this trash?

R

RoBoT-7x153-

This cross is daily, and whoever does not bear this cross, cannot be a disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. This is every day, not once per year, nor once a week.

Luke 14: 26-27; If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

This cross is daily! Plain and simple! You aren't mad at ''me'', you are mad at GOD's WORD! That's a terrible place to be!

R

RoBoT-7x153-

I'm not commenting on anything else on this thread, just read HIS WORD! JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way, and HE came for the sinners, not the so called ''righteous'' people of this world. HE is SALVATION!

C

cfultz3

I'm not commenting on anything else on this thread, just read HIS WORD! JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way, and HE came for the sinners, not the so called ''righteous'' people of this world. HE is SALVATION!
you keep running from those verses which says that we do have freewill and will start a new thread?

C

cfultz3

I was not looking for an explaination in an email. Perhaps you will explain yourself here in public?

R

RoBoT-7x153-

I've just been stating GOD's WORD! GOD does not need your justification, HE's GOD! You aren't mad at ''me'', you are mad at GOD! Self has been the problem this entire time! That's what this daily cross is all about! Jesus says take your cross and die daily, death to self, and self denial! The problem is that people are full of them''selves''! Read HIS WORD, and know that HE is TRUE! Don't take ''my'' word for it. READ HIS WORD! GOD explains this, and there is no other who can explain this!

C

cfultz3

I've just been stating GOD's WORD! GOD does not need your justification, HE's GOD! You aren't mad at ''me'', you are mad at GOD! Self has been the problem this entire time! That's what this daily cross is all about! Jesus says take your cross and die daily, death to self, and self denial! The problem is that people are full of them''selves''! Read HIS WORD, and know that HE is TRUE! Don't take ''my'' word for it. READ HIS WORD! GOD explains this, and there is no other who can explain this!
Go play Robot. Bye Bye