Petition for Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nw2u

Just got word. About ten minutes ago, my mum passed from this world. She was 90. Please say a prayer for my family. Thank you.

G

GreenNnice

Praying for your mom, newyou, God bless you, I pray you remember your mom for her memories of caring and love for you and how she wants you now to know she is listening to the angels play the strings melodically more beautiful than anything a human instrument could ever hope to be and she knows the Lord has great plans for you on Earth still, for He is leading you to many things still, for His glory, great or small does not matter, just He wants you to follow Him, until Home is where you are-unimaginably there, caught up, there, just like He has led your mom to now . :)

G

GreenNnice

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I am not sure what song might comfort you, brother, in this time of loss, moms are special, but, this is one song, that I like, i pray it's from Him, from He to you, it's a pop song but it speaks to me, I pray, tonight, it speaks to you, newyou :)
[video=youtube;k8-2WFXJqvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-2WFXJqvI[/video]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and all your family are in my prayers in Jesus for all that is His comfort and love during your time of sorrow.
My heart and prayers are with you all.

God bless
pickles

N

nw2u

Thank you both very much.

H

hattiebod

Giving thanks for your daughters long life and that you have called her safely home. Giving thanks for your son, nw2u and His faithfulness, that you will comfort him, give Him peace and may He know the depth of love you have for him. May His love for you, be a light at this time, showing the hope and trust we have in you Lord. May he surely know your prescence at this time, may he be soaked in your love and compassion enabling him to radiate your love. Thank you Lord. <><

N

nw2u

Thank you.