Pharaoh Obama & God's Judgement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Wake up America!!
[h=1]Pharaoh Obama and God’s Judgment[/h] [h=3] Exodus 9:16[/h] And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth.
[h=3]Commentary[/h] Quinnipiac: Obama Worst President Since World War II 07/02/14 Every curse of God is now resting on Obama and unfortunately the nation. He is just like ancient Pharaoh that God raised up to make his power known. It really seems that this is what the Lord is now doing with Obama. He mocked God in every way and now Obama is being mocked. He bullied Israel over its borders and now the borders of America are overrun! He became the world evangelist for sodomy and now look at him and his presidency! I just knew that Obama was in big trouble with the Lord, and the judgment was on top of him. It is not getting better as homosexuality is now at the core of America led by Obama. It is clear that everything that Obama does and touches is cursed. We can see it with our own eyes. But, these curses are destroying the nation along with Obama and his presidency!
Will there be another as the curse of God descends on the nation?

Both Obama and America are now ripe for the full judgment from the Holy God of Israel. Where is God’s real church in all of this? America is dissolving as a nation before our eyes while the church is “at ease in Zion!” There is NOT much time left. I can feel the judgment, as it seems hanging in the “air” all around us. Please join us in prayer every Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 9:00 PM EST. We cry out to God for America and an outpouring of His Spirit. There is little time left. It is now or never. Will America make it the next Fourth-of-July in 2015?
“President Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, and the United States would have been better off if his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, had won the election in 2012, a new Quinnipiac University national poll released today reveals. “Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll. “Would Mitt have been a better fit? More voters in hindsight say yes,” Malloy said. Out of 1,446 registered voters surveyed nationwide from June 24-30, 33 percent deemed Obama as the worst president, while another 28 percent picked former President George W. Bush as the worst, Quinnipiac reported Wednesday. In addition, 45 percent of the voters said the country would be better off if Romney won in 2012, and 38 percent said the country would be worse off.”
[h=3]God’s Final Warning to Obama[/h]
The world homosexual crusader

I said earlier this month (see: Obama-Biden) to watch the end of June. Obama was pushing homosexuality on the nation through his declaration of June being national homosexual month. He did this every June since he became president and each June was full of disasters! I knew in my spirit that June was going to end horrible for him and the nation. This is what I wrote on June 5th:
“White House declares June LGBT Pride Month 06/01/14 Obama has declared June as homosexual month since he entered office. June has seen horrific disasters which I documented on this blog. Let’s see what the US looks like at the end of this year (I meant month). Last year the West was burning up with massive fires.”
The economic report just came out and the bottom has fallen from the economy. It fell 2.9 percent in the first-quarter! This is huge and shows that the economy is now in reverse. The curse on Obama has now hit the economy full force as everything this man does is cursed. I do not see this turning around, and this is starting the slide into depression and social unrest. The nation is now $18 trillion in debt and what is going to turn this around? The end is in sight. God will not allow America to mock His word and Holy name, which is tied to marriage between a man and woman. Since the vast majority of Christians refuse to repent and call on the Lord for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit, God is now moving to defend both His institution of marriage and His Holy name. The way He does this is by breaking the back of the nation, so it can no longer promote this sin and judge it with fire and destruction. America is now just as Sodom and faces the same judgment. See my teaching on homosexuality: God’s Holiness vs Homosexuality This teaching shows what triggers God’s awesome judgment on a nation.
2Peter 2:6-9 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly; And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
John McTernan Commentary

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
J-Kay-2, he is one of the many antichrist's upon the earth today. The agendas he pushes show how evil he is. He needs to be impeached, and replaced with a president who is more concerned with people, rather than an agenda. One day soon, Obama will himself be judged by God for what he has done thus far in his presidency.

B

biscuit

J-Kay-2, he is one of the many antichrist's upon the earth today. The agendas he pushes show how evil he is. He needs to be impeached, and replaced with a president who is more concerned with people, rather than an agenda. One day soon, Obama will himself be judged by God for what he has done thus far in his presidency.
Please remember that God select all kings for His divine purpose. Obama is in power for a good reason even though his reign is questionable.

Oct 31, 2011
Please remember that God select all kings for His divine purpose. Obama is in power for a good reason even though his reign is questionable.
It isn't Obama we need to be afraid of, we elected him and it is the people who voted for him we need to be afraid of. Those people knew Obama did not stand for the principles that God tells us we should stand for. Obama is not just trying to legislate against God, Obama is doing what will make him popular and what the people want.

There were people in my Bible Class who spoke for Obama when we were deciding about electing him. When God principles were brought up, these people put them aside in their judgments of Romney being a Mormon. They felt that their judgment of what that sect believed in was more important than the principles of God.

God is using Obama just as God used Nebuchadnezzar and Hitler. To stop them, you and I would need to turn to God.

J

J-Kay-2

I have always said God gives us the leader we deserve. That is scripture
I have never forgotten. But, that doesn't mean I have to keep my likes
or dislikes or what I have learned about him to myself. God bless....

Oct 31, 2011
And we all need to be reminded that we chose a man who makes laws that are against God's laws. It needs to be pointed out to everyone!!

J

J-Kay-2

It isn't Obama we need to be afraid of, we elected him and it is the people who voted for him we need to be afraid of. Those people knew Obama did not stand for the principles that God tells us we should stand for. Obama is not just trying to legislate against God, Obama is doing what will make him popular and what the people want.

There were people in my Bible Class who spoke for Obama when we were deciding about electing him. When God principles were brought up, these people put them aside in their judgments of Romney being a Mormon. They felt that their judgment of what that sect believed in was more important than the principles of God.

God is using Obama just as God used Nebuchadnezzar and Hitler. To stop them, you and I would need to turn to God.

RedTent: I remember in the very beginning learning so many awful things
about him, and sharing with people on AARP, etc.... I was put down as an
awful person for trying to show why they should not vote for him. AARP
was backing him and I took it upon myself to leave them totally. He had
them fooled.
I am waiting to see how the rest plays out. And you know ? I don't think
another President can undo what this man has done. I believe damage
is done. And I believe God allowed it because as you said, people wanted
it. Thank you for your input.

B

biscuit

Agree !! Just don't pop a vein on the side of your head over it.:)

J

J-Kay-2

And we all need to be reminded that we chose a man who makes laws that are against God's laws. It needs to be pointed out to everyone!!
AMEN !!! We have to do as God tells us. We are to blow the
trumpet. Reminds me of the song... Blow the trumpet in Zion....

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you know, we need to respect our leader. I am no Obama fan, think he talks out of both sides of his mouth, etc. but I think it is wrong to bash him on the t.v, internet, etc. every day. the man in not satan. we need to show our president a certain amount of respect. I think it is fine to point out his lies, but remember we are a free country. he has to be the leader to all of us, not just us Christians.

B

biscuit

The Scriptures make it very clear that we are to respect our king and pray for him to do the right thing. Make no mistake about it, I am no big fan of Obama. I didn't vote for him in 2008 nor 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J-Kay-2

He is not even worth arguing over. Praying for his deliverance and
salvation, I agree.... But I don't have to bow before him in adoration
either. Will let God deal with him as He would any wicked immoral
person. All I have seen is judgement upon America due to his wrong
doing. Need I go on telling the latest mess he has brought to USA ?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
ms.jay kay, the Bible clearly says things will get worse. as Paul told Timothy. but to blame Obama for the " judgement" that some of you see( I don't see it ) is just wrong. he is not 100% responsible for this mess. you also need to blame the greedy corporations trying to make 150% profits for it to. there is plenty of blame to go around.

B

biscuit

He is not even worth arguing over. Praying for his deliverance and
salvation, I agree.... But I don't have to bow before him in adoration
either. Will let God deal with him as He would any wicked immoral
person. All I have seen is judgement upon America due to his wrong
doing. Need I go on telling the latest mess he has brought to USA ?

Agree with gb9, This mess has been going on for decades with Congress & corporations being some of the biggest culprits. It is the corporate elites who are running (ruining) this country ... not Congress or the president(s). They are just "foot soldiers" for the elitists. Want proof?? Wall Street, with help from Congress, created the worst recession since the Great Depression and how many corporate executives or congress members were punished???? Why no punishment? because they sleep in the same bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

J-Kay-2

ms.jay kay, the Bible clearly says things will get worse. as Paul told Timothy. but to blame Obama for the " judgement" that some of you see( I don't see it ) is just wrong. he is not 100% responsible for this mess. you also need to blame the greedy corporations trying to make 150% profits for it to. there is plenty of blame to go around.
Yes I agree with you... I meant to throw that in that post... that it
is also the inhabitants of the Earth and sins committed to bring judgement.
But, how can we say his (POTUS) condoning sinful immoral acts and telling
the people it is okay because he has the right to say he gives his permission
for all immoral acts. Every place he has set his feet upon this Earth , he
has caused more trouble for USA ? If you don't want to see it or admit it,
I certainly can't change your thinking. Be as it may... And all that...........

J

J-Kay-2

Wicked leader and God....(brief summary).

The characterization of King Ahab reveals his lack of commitment to God and the truth given him. Too often we look at the actions of a person to determine a person’s character. We tend to list the good and the bad in two columns and see which list is longer. But this manner of characterization in the Bible reveals a much deeper criteria. Just as God told Samuel when he was sent to anoint David to not look on the outward appearance only but also upon the heart, so we are to assess the character. What is so displeasing to God is not just sins as we describe them. David committed some horrific acts as king, still God was said he was a man after His Own heart. This was not just a cover up on God’s part. He could say that because David had allowed God to cleanse his life. (See Ps 119:9-) David believed in salvation from sin not in sin. Ahab was completely at the opposite end of the spectrum.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
o.k we are not Israel. we live after the Cross where sins are individually charged. we will not pay for Obama's sins. he will. God knows our hearts. he knows what we stand for as believers. so no, while I disagree with him and do not share his views, I do not give a thought to Obama's sins which HE must answer for. not us.

A

AgeofKnowledge

[video=youtube_share;RQIG3jE2NQw]http://youtu.be/RQIG3jE2NQw[/video]

"An Obama administration program secretly dispatched young Latin Americans to Cuba using the cover of health and civic programs to provoke political change, a clandestine operation that put those foreigners in danger even after a U.S. contractor was hauled away to a Cuban jail.

Beginning as early as October 2009, a project overseen by the U.S. Agency for International Development sent Venezuelan, Costa Rican and Peruvian young people to Cuba in hopes of ginning up rebellion. The travelers worked undercover, often posing as tourists, and traveled around the island scouting for people they could turn into political activists.

In one case, the workers formed an HIV-prevention workshop that memos called "the perfect excuse" for the program's political goals — a gambit that could undermine America's efforts to improve health globally.

But their efforts were fraught with incompetence and risk, an Associated Press investigation found: Cuban authorities questioned who was bankrolling the travelers. The young workers nearly blew their mission to "identify potential social-change actors." One said he got a paltry, 30-minute seminar on how to evade Cuban intelligence, and there appeared to be no safety net for the inexperienced workers if they were caught."

US sent Latin youth undercover in anti-Cuba ploy

Articles: Obama's Inexplicable Love for the Dark Side

Etc...