Play MP3 on Profile Page

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VansRComfy11

This feature has been on my mind since I joined this site 17 months ago. You guys remember when MySpace was cool about 5 years ago and everyone auto-set an MP3 to play once people clicked on their profile? Well I would LOVE to see a feature like that on here. Obviously there would be parameters set by Robo and Stilly on what kinda music could be played (likely nothing with vulgarity, nothing anti-Christ, no Satanic metal music, and in general no secular music unless otherwise specified) but it'd be great to have bands like Stellar Kart play on your profile or perhaps one cue from a favorite movie score. We can visually customize our profile. I now only wish we could add audio to it as well. Anyway, thanks guys for reading this idea of mine and God bless you all! Go in Jesus' name.

Nawo

Banned
Aug 27, 2011
I support the first three sentences of this post. Yes make it happen. But remember only the first three

R

Rachel777

This feature has been on my mind since I joined this site 17 months ago. You guys remember when MySpace was cool about 5 years ago and everyone auto-set an MP3 to play once people clicked on their profile? Well I would LOVE to see a feature like that on here. Obviously there would be parameters set by Robo and Stilly on what kinda music could be played (likely nothing with vulgarity, nothing anti-Christ, no Satanic metal music, and in general no secular music unless otherwise specified) but it'd be great to have bands like Stellar Kart play on your profile or perhaps one cue from a favorite movie score. We can visually customize our profile. I now only wish we could add audio to it as well. Anyway, thanks guys for reading this idea of mine and God bless you all! Go in Jesus' name.
OMG! I ♥ this idea and Stellar Kart too :) ... I wish it could become reality! :D

God Bless :)

R

Rachel777

I support the first three sentences of this post. Yes make it happen. But remember only the first three
So , Do you agree with vulgar,anti-Christ, Satanic metal music, and in general secular music?
O.O

Aug 25, 2011
Circling the GLOBE: IN THE NAME OF JESUS!