Please could you pray for me with regard to job interviews!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Robin

Hi there, please could I request prayer with regard to job interviews.

I had one last week and I have another one coming up this Friday (17th) which I am preparing for.

I finished a course at uni recently and have just started to look for work again, and as a christian I am seeking God's guidance.

If anyone out there has been in the situation before where you are looking for work and have financial pressures and also are trying to follow god with regard to a job then you will know what it is like.

I need courage and confidence. I also need wisdom and discernment. I also need to know that I have support from other christians even more so than normal at this time because I am having to step out in faith so much with God.

Not been on here very long, but I will try to help others with prayer where I can.

God bless, Anthea :)

S

sureshjames

i will pray for you

J

jb800m

praying that GOd will make a way for good employment and that where you go you will be mentored properly and to be a light to those around you

K

kittycat7

agreeing with you in Prayer :) That God will bless you, and give you favor. That the lord will give you wisdom, and discernment of what to do for his will, for your life. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother, for God is Love."
1 John 4:20-21

R

Robin

Hi Suresh James, Caduceus, JB800m and Kittycat7, Thank you soo much for your prayers. It really helped knowing that you were praying for me. :)

The interview on Friday went well....and I was so glad of your prayers because it was very hardgoing.

I haven't yet heard what the outcome is but I would still appreciate your ongoing prayers to help me not be discouraged and demoralised if it does not work out.

God bless

A

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Continuing to pray for a good outcome for a job!

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Praying for a good job outcome.

R

Robin

Thank you Angela and Fenner, It is much appreciated. God bless you! :)