Please could you thank God!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

I've asked so many times in the past for prayer, and that's great, it was right at the time I believe, and am sure in the future too.................

Anyway, I'm going to boast in our God now. And I invite you now to praise the Lord, and give thanks to His holy name........

I had such a wonderful time in Japan for 6 weeks, God called me back to (I believe) work with children (something I previously said I would never do.........), and since returning to college in Holland, I feel like a different person. Much more confident and secure with who I am in Christ............, and now God's moving by His Spirit even more in the college, something we've been crying out for Him to do!!! So I invite you to give thanks to the King of Kings!

We can't do it without Him, but there's nothing He'll call us to do we can't do through Him :) Thank you and You Lord! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I stand next you and give Praise to God for the things you see in your life and for all the answered prayers you have received. There is nothing God can't do and I thank Him everyday for His love and correction in my life. Praise be to God!:)

H

hattiebod

Wonderful, I am very happy for you, God is indeed the creator & sustainer of our faith. Praise God!!
For surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my lives and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever!! Ps. 23:6

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well! Ps. 139:14

Praise the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever. Ps. 100:1

I pray God will encourage you and guide you, build you up & pour His blessing upon you, In His name, :). <><

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Tim :) I praise God for all he's doing through you and through your college! :D

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21 :D

S

stevef

Praise God for answered prayer and what he has done and is doing in your life.

D

Duckies

Thanks for sharing this great happy moment !! God Bless!!

Thank you our Dear Lord for always being there in our lives, guiding us and lighting our way... you truly never desert us !! Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
All praise, all work, all love is your glory Lord God!!!!!

God bless you Tim and all.
pickles