Please flood the Throne Room as the persistent widow!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JoshChirho

Please pray for Angela Rhude. Ask God to bring what is understood only in darkness to His light, Pray for her to get a revelation in her spirit, Pray that others will cross her path that will give her Godly insight and direction, for the situation to be resolved according to God's will.

The enemy has strongholds in her heart and mind that can only be removed with deliverance. They are preventing us from reaching God's call on our relationship.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord I pray for Angela Rhude, please enlighten her and deliver her. Fill her with your love.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting Angela before God in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

J

JoshChirho

Thank you both! I appreciate all the prayers and ask they continue. This one is going to take time.

D

Duckies

Keeping you both in prayer. God Bless you very much and i truly hope this turns around quick for you both so that harmony can rule in your relationship.

J

JoshChirho

Victory is close but prayer is needed for the next big push! Thank you for your continued prayers!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Angela continues in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless:)
pickles