PLEASE HELP ME

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ola

Dec 27, 2013
How can I reinstal my USB composite device on computer.

R

Richie_2uk

Hello Ola. If you have windows 7 operating system?

1. Click on the start button. which is the blue circle icon at the bottom left corner with windows.
2. Click on control panel.
3. Click on Hardware and Sound.
4. Click on device manager.
5. click on Universal serial bus Controllers.

Then plug your device in, and look on the list of the Universal Serial Bus Controllers list, you will see the device appear in that list, then right click on it, then delete.

unplug your device. then restart your computer. once restarted, then replug your device in, your computer will then prompt you to agree for your computer to reinstall the drivers for your device. you will then get a box to show you its installed successful. then you go to you can use your device again.

Hope that helps.

ola

Dec 27, 2013
Thanks for your concern, am great full