please help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SauloftheEarth

I live in Austin Tx. I have listened to the same radio show for many years since I was young. What drew me to the show in the first place was that the host of the show; Dale; was a Christian. Over the years I have listened I have heard him draw further and further away from Christ.

It has gotten to the point that his partner; Bob, who is a Christian also; is apparently also starting to follow in the same direction. Last week I heard him issue a challenge to God. He said if he did not recieve 1000 calls on the show from christians supporting him and his call to Christ by this Friday; that he would take that as a sign that God Did Not Exist!!

Today he was saying that as of his challenge to God last week he still has not recieved ONE phone call in support of him following christ. He said that by Friday he would Know that there was NO GOD. Please do not let this happen. Please call him tomorrow and up till Friday as much as you can. It is a morning show for KLBJ from 6 am - 10 am. Their number is 512 973 8300 and 512 390 5525. They are both numbers to the show. Please call and pledge your support to him in his cause for Jesus. I will be calling everyday until Friday and maybe even past if the Lord needs. Please let us pull together as Christians for Christ!