Please Jesus, I need hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Jesus,
I feel like everything I say and do is wrong. No matter how hard I try, or how much I make sure I'm not impulsively responding, it's always wrong. Someone gets hurt. Someone doesn't understand. I feel hopeless at ever living a successful life.

D

danschance

Hang in there. It's going to get better.

M

Mammachickadee

Jesus,
I feel like everything I say and do is wrong. No matter how hard I try, or how much I make sure I'm not impulsively responding, it's always wrong. Someone gets hurt. Someone doesn't understand. I feel hopeless at ever living a successful life.
How are you sleeping and eating, hon. Are you getting everything your body needs? All too often we are wracking our brains and stressing trying to figure out what our problem is when it's a simple need for spiritual AND physical rest. Though I don't put much portance in modern psychology, it's true that the human body has basic needs... especially nourishment, sleep, love, and security. It sounds like you have the love. Do you have the rest. I know feeling secure is a problem right now, so perhaps simply resting in the promises of God is all that is required. If you are His, he has promised to love, forgive, comfort, protect, provide, and everything else you need. YOU are the Bride of Christ! It's not a burden, it's an exciting privilege. Sounds like you are discouraged about "constantly" making mistakes. When you make those mistakes do you confess and apologize to the person wronged? That sorrow you feel about your sin is a God-given conviction. The sorrow you feel after confession is just the devil trying to distract you and make you focus on you instead of giving God the credit for the work He has done. Don't focus on this life on earth as though it's a dealbreaker. If you are God's child and the Bride of Christ he will never leave you or forsake you; He will lead forward when you keep your eye on Him and don't start looking at the stormy sea around you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Jordache, praying always in Jesus.
Remember, Jesus is our hope, and salvation is His promise! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

K

kenisyes

When you lead, 10% will love it whatever you do, 10% will hate it, and 80% won't care. You choose what voice to listen to. Just like, every day you choose whether to listen to God or the devil. Success is learning who you are made to be, and following God according to that call.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
This is just a test of faith by God. Praise him during this time. Ask him for his presence and if you seek him whole-heartly he will reveal himself to you. Psalm 68:19 "Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah". Let your heart not be discourage. Praise God also in time of weakness and he will guide and protect you.

B

beloved3

Hi Jordache. Some of us here do not think that everything you do is wrong or hurtful :) that's some hope-filled news! I pray for God's deliverance to help you out of this. Read the word. You are loved deeply by God. And you have been set free. I pray today that you claim this freedom and allow God's love to just refresh you.

mahal (love),
Katrina

Dec 19, 2009
Jesus,
Just keep following Jesus.

B

belovedsophia

May God strenghten and give you peace.
May you walk in His wisdom and teach you all things in Jesus name.
Do not let people's words bring you down.
Selah

C

CNikki

From the looks of your picture, you have a baby who looks up to you. A child can never be as dependent on anyone else as much as they are with their mom. There's no better of a success than a kid to know they have their own moms to turn to and love.

Take care.

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
You are going to see changes when you go to God and ask as he knows your heart and your needs, I will pray for you and your family as you are a special part in his plan.
God Bless

B

bracha

GOD IS FOR YOU.GOD IS IN YOU.GOD WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU.GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH.HE KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE PEACE YOU CRAVE AND THE COMFORT TOO.
SHALOM