Please join me in a huge thankyou God!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I just wanted to ask all to lift up with me a huge praise and thankyou Lord God!
A bridge over the skagit river in our state just collapsed into the river.
This is the most traveled interstate highways here, one we drive over often ourselves.
Tonight, the I-5 bridge collapsed into the river, only three cars went into the river, and the three people were rescued quickly.
One minor injury, the other two were serious, but all are expected to recover compleatly.
The water temp was 45 degrees so this was high risk for hyperthermia as well.
The timing as well was just one hour after the rush hour, and thankfully, it did not happen tomorrow when there would have been alot of traffic with people heading out for the holiday weekend.
Although a disaster, it was as limited as one can be, and thankyou Lord God, for no lives lost.

Please join me in saying...

Thankyou Lord God for your protective hand and care, that no lives were lost, that few were injured, and that those who are, will recover.
All is your praise and glory Lord God!
Thankyou for keeping this from being a terrible tragidy!

I also lift up in Jesus's name those that were injured, for all healing, comfort and care as they recover from this bridge collapse.

God bless
pickles

H

HollyLoree

Hey! That is so cool to hear. I'm soooo glad no one was killed and that everyone will be alright. Yes, our God was obviously with those people. :D