please payer for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shady

im shady ibrahim 29 male from egypt . i was suffered accident in egypt . my GOD saved my life. but im suffer burn in my left face and lost part hair my head .but i thank my god saved my life .after im search partner in my life .most girl refuse me im Man Burned although im good man .im going to church every sunday
im afraid my sin and afraid my god

please any girl any age agree marry Man Burned pleas she contact with me
information about me
im shady 29 male and singal im work account im work 15 hours perday

Names shady ibrahim azer
address 7 AMR IBN ELASS TAKSEEM ELKIET ,ELGOMHOURAY ST
ASSIUT -EGYPT
ZIP CODE 71111
SKYPE SHODA2012
EMAIL [email protected]
thanks

Last edited:
U

Ugly

hi shady
Sorry to hear about your accident, but this is not really an appropriate post for this site. This site is not a dating site, and our singles areas is not a dating area, its more of a friendship/support for singles.
Also, the mods don't like people giving out their email/skype/address in public forums.
Lastly, if you need prayer, we have a section for prayer requests.

J

Jullianna

shady, I pray that you will release your life and your sin to God. It's cool to see you give Him praise for saving your life. Surely there is a reason. I pray you find it.