Please please pray for me

• Thread starter A-miss-Saved-by-GRACE
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

A-miss-Saved-by-GRACE

My prayer is that my heart be convicted of the sins I commit and that my faith in the LORD grows. I want to hate sin or the sins I continue to fall into. I want to worship my LORD with all my heart, soul and strength. Scripture clearly says "you will no them by their fruits" when I examine myself there is the outward change but my heart is still the same. Please pray for me to be severely convicted of sins so as to turn from them.
Anger, fear, lust, submission, swearing in frustration, the I don't care attitude.
I seem to be falling back into sin.
I want the same desire i had when i first found out about CHRIST and that is to desire HIM more than anything else on this planet, the desire to study HIS word more to live in complete obedience.
Please pray for me. Thankyou.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for drawing and restoring her daily in Jesus name

S

shekaniah

Father your child is calling out to you!
Bless her with a burning desire for You Lord!
Give her faith, hope and wisdom.
Surround her with people to encourage her.
Show her Your Lovingkindness and grace.
In Jesus Name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless :)
pickles

N

nique

Said a prayer for you! God is listening to all of our prayers. Be blessed!

P

psychomom

To return to your first Love...the Lord Jesus. ♥

Hosea 11 records God's thoughts about Israel, when they were again straying from Him...

8 How can I give you up, O Ephraim?
How can I surrender you, O Israel?
How can I make you like Admah?
How can I treat you like Zeboiim?
My heart is turned over within Me,
All My compassions are kindled.

9 I will not execute My fierce anger;
I will not destroy Ephraim again.
For I am God and not man, the Holy One in your midst,
And I will not come in wrath.

Your Abba feels the same for you, dear one. ♥
And you don't have to be sinning to have lost your first love...
I can be 'doing' everything right, and still not have that love for the Lord that should be paramount in my life
(and I have done that!) :(

I'm praying for you-
ellie

S

simplyme_bekah

I pray that the Lord teaches your heart to seek him and his will first. What helps me is every morning I will say to him "I surrender and submit my will to yours Holy Spirit, please live through me. I then pray and ask him to help me not to speak in a way that isn't honorable to God. what really grounds me is this radio station that you can find online or on ur local car radio station Listen to Contemporary Christian Music online or find a radio station near you - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE
and just talking to him. he can read your heart and has to just be pleased pink that you are here requesting prayers that bring you closer to him. Blessed Be sweetie.