Please pray…!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 29, 2023
Please, pray the following for us(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak, Tan-ae)

1. Jesus, please send your angels to work for each of us individually.

2. Jesus, by your direct command, may the things that are not from heaven wither and die from the roots and may they never bear fruit again.

3. Jesus, quickly reveal yourself to all of us and make us dwell in the place where you are.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand the Holy Spirit may influence the ability to have
a personal miracle. Let us know that all have the gift of the Holy Spirit, and this
to be a guiding light to help us come to remembrance of practicing God's principles
of life, in our own life...here in the now."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please, pray the following for us(Ha-young, Ye-young, Ui-seop, Jung-won, Hye-ok, Yul-bin, Suzy, Eun-tae, In-sook, Im-hak, Tan-ae)

1. Jesus, please send your angels to work for each of us individually.

2. Jesus, by your direct command, may the things that are not from heaven wither and die from the roots and may they never bear fruit again.

3. Jesus, quickly reveal yourself to all of us and make us dwell in the place where you are.
I believe that it is scripturally correct that God's angels do indeed work for us as an induvial. In Hebrews it states that beware, that you may be entertaining angels unaware. The other two items that you listed are already happening. All items on your list are worthy of prayer.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m lifting up each one of you in my prayers, asking God to bless you and work in your lives in a powerful way. May you experience His grace, protection and peace in the days ahead.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.