Please pray for all fathers this weekend,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sinnomorePTL

on Fathers day.

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that to each and every Father here on earth, you will lay your hands upon us, forgive us for our sins, cast all evil, negative, doubting spirits from us, fill us with overwhelming faith in You, dear Father in heaven. Heal us physically, mentally, spiritually, provide for us and our families abundantly, lead us to a closer walk with You and set us as good examples for our families, this I ask in Jesus presious name, Amen.

Dear Brothers/Fathers and all our families, I ask God to richly bless us and our families this weekend and the rest of the year, lead us to serve You and our families, in Jesus name I ask, Amen.

Have a wonderful week in Jesus
Love in Christ our Savior
brother gary

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus and Amen!

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Amen and Amen!!

G

gcaro7l

Amen! To God be all the glory!! Thank you Lord Jesus for my Father, he turned 59 this Wednesday, June 13. I pray to God to blessed my father with more years and wonderful and healthy life.

Thank you dear brother for that wonderful prayer. His will be done. God bless you and to all our Fathers!! :)