please pray for me and me son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

justinbell

hi my name is justtin im 28 and i was laid off recently from my janitor job at a highschool. i had worked there for 4 yrs before being terminated without notice by new principle that had taken over, then denied unemployment because of nonsense and lies stated by school. im currently appealing the ruling . i lost my house and live in a car with my son josh.(who is 5 ) his mother is in jail until 2016. i am looking for any advice on winning unemployment appeal and prayers for my case. my email is happysadidk@gmail. i will go further into detail if you know about the law and can help. i literally feel like i have noone to turn to in this matter but the lord so i came here. email is als for paypal donations(any change will help us in this time of need) i honestly hate to beg but as the saying goes you cant eat pride.

S

simplyme_bekah

Look up shelters for you and your son to go to sweetie. They will help you get a job and feed and house you and help you get your own place. I worked in a homeless shelter and they really are there for you and your baby. I pray and ask that the Lord guides each and every step and that He bless you, I ask on Jesus name. He will use this time to make you a better person and lead you to a better life if you truly turn to Him and cling to His hand and just trust Him. Pray, pray, pray over everything and don't stop praying. He is your hope, hold tight.

R

ryancasper15

ill pray for u

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
With a 5 year old son you need to be in a shelter. I pray for you, and the many like you in the same situation. It's a sad commentary on the world today.

S

Siberian_Khatru

If all of what you say is true Justin, then God will deliver you both in due time, so long as you hold fast and cling to what is good. I'm so sorry to hear of this, brother. Prayers and tears go out to you tonight. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and your son in Jesus Christ is Lord for all you both need and all provision.

God bless
pickles