Please pray for me and my son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DRNFINO

My son was involved in a horrific accident which resulted in the death of his passenger; I pray GOD will show him comfort and allow him to find peace. On the same day as the accident I received notice that I will be laid off of work as of 12/21.

Please pray for my son that he may find comfort and be able to sleep and that GOD will grace him with calm.

Please pray for me in that I may find a job, I know so many people are out there in the same situation; I do believe that GOD can do all things; however, I believe the power of prayer is part of the solution. I will pray for you all.

GOD Bless,

Chris

C

canole1983

I will pray for both of you.

Sep 10, 2012
may God bring His healing power to your son so that he may find peace with God through Jesus and comfort that no matter what happens it is all for the glory of God and may you remain in God's will for your life...at the moment God wants you to not be working in the job you have been working in so I pray that you will follow His leading as you look for work and enjoy having a bit of a holiday from working in a way that brings honour to God

R

_Ryan_

My prayers are with both you and your son. Sometimes it feels like when one thing happens to knock us down the hill, we get pushed down even further with something else. Your not alone in this, God is with you, keep the line of communication open with him and do not lose faith.

D

DRNFINO

Thank you for taking the time to pray for us; I am very thankful that I have you (my Christian family) to pray for us. Although we do not know eachother now, there will be a time when I will meet you thank you in person (spirit) : ) GOD bless you all and please continue your prayers.

B

bobo

I have prayed for you all that your son will be comforted and calmed by our lord i prayed for the passanger who passed away my he/she now be with the lord i prayed for his/hers family for God to comfort them at this tragic time and i prayed for you to find work before your present job ends.
I am so sorry and my heart goes out for you all may the lord carry you all through this keep your faith Amen.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for peace and comfort for your son...may the Holy Spirit be working in him.

Also, praying for your work situation and that another job comes available to you very soon!

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for your son and the other family involved.
I will pray for your family to be blessed till you get work again.
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

B

Butchie

I am so sorry to hear that you are in such a tough season. I pray God gives both of you comfort, strength and guidance in Jesus' name. Amen

D

DRNFINO

Butchie,

Thank you very much for your continued prayers.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In my prayers you shall be my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

Chris-
I am sorry for these trials. :(

But I believe in the power of God! :)
One of our nephews was killed in a car accident, driven by his oldest and closest friend. (like brothers, they were)
The other boy was charged and there was a trial. (he had been drinking...:()

I believe he may have gone to jail, but for the intervention of my brother- and sister-in law.
He was so much like a son to them; they stood before the judge and pleaded for mercy.
They said they didn't want to lose two sons.
They announced their forgiveness of him right there in court, and they were heard.

Not that your son had been drinking...but I am praying for the healing of the hearts of the
passenger's family, and that they will be able to give this love and forgiveness to your son, in due time.
I am praying that your son will forgive himself. ♥
I am asking the Lord to heal his heart, and show him how much He loves him.

And I am asking the Lord to provide you with another job, suited to your talents,
that you will enjoy.
I believe the Lord loves to give good gifts to His children,
so much more than we ask, or even imagine! :)

Numbers 6:24-26,
ellie