Please pray for me I've experianced some spiritual growth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jenny712

May 16, 2013
I think I have grown in my struggle with my father issues and in a good way. I don't feel as needy for an earthly father as I used to. Like sometimes I feel one would be nice but I don't feel as needy for an earthly father as I have gown closer to my Heavenly Father and I have been depending on Him as Father and relating to Him more that way. I am still gonna struggle sometimes but its not as bad as it was. Like before I was a little girl inside and I on the inside really had not grown up yet and I was still wanting things that only little girls want such as being tucked in at night etc. But GOD has really helped me in those needy area's I could at times feel Him physically holding me and stuff like that and I know deep inside like in the core of my being that He's always gonna be there and whenever I ask Him to hold me He will and I know that weather I feel it or not He's always got me and as the Bible says nothing in all creation past or present or future not angels not demons nothing will separate me from His love. It has taken a while for me to get here as I always scared He would leave me or get really mad at me and it has taken me a while to learn that He really loves me beyond my understanding. But now I'm getting it and still learning as I believe I always will be learning about GOD as He is infinite can't get to the end of GOD. But He has helped me to learn that I can go to Him as my Father at anytime I want and He will always be there for me and I have finally grown up inside. I no longer want those things that little girls want anymore those things no longer interest me anymore. And also when I was in little girl mode I wasn't interested in dating or anything like that at all. was simply not interested in that cause I had not really grown up yet. But as I have grown up I finally find myself suddenly interested in dating someone someday. I actually like that idea now and I like thinking about that and it feels good. It feels good to want something that other adults want and not something that children want. I always felt a bit weird wanting things that only children want not that anyone picked on me for it or anything but that did feel weird. I dunno if I will date anyone or not as I don't know if GOD wants me to date or not but I like that thought. And I was also thinking last night of maybe marrying someone someday and I liked the thought. I dunno if I'll ever marry or not but I was just simply enjoying the thought of it and for once it didn't feel icky. Like before in my little girl mode I was still in the thinking that dating and marrying was icky cause I was thinking like a child. But now those thoughts don't feel icky anymore and like I said I dunno if I'll date or marry or not but for right now I'm enjoying thinking those things without feeling icky about it. I actually prayed for a husband last night and I believe that's the first time I've ever prayed for that and I liked praying for that it felt good. So please keep me in prayer that GOD will help me to continue to learn and grow in this area as I like growing up this feels good.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
praying that the Holy Spirit will continue to feed your spirit, and continue to give you the guidance in your growth in Christ!

C

CHRISTENE

Congratulations for the growth in your maturity.

Prayed.

May God equip you with all the wisdom, knowledge & understanding required for a married life, and may God prepare you for all the challenges of marriage and family life.

Thanks and glory be to God.

A

AllAlongTheOnesWatchTower

May the Lord Strengthen you and guide by his Spirit.

Z

Zljbwk

Jenny-- I think what you feel in one way or another everyone has hung on to somthing in some way- and can relate with you-- it is amazing how god can heal strengthen us and guide us-- I don't know your background but Mabey god wouldn't allow you to think of men romantically until you could realize that The Lord is the one savior and god is the one father that willNEVER leave us and it is beautiful when you FINNALYgot fully understand this& if what you desire is to be married walk with The Lord and I know he will lead you where he wants you to be!! The Lord gave me the most wonderful man but only after years of my praying did I finally get filled with the Holy Spirit then out of nowhere all I had prayed for after so many years I was given by The Lord -- the man I loved-- I was blessed with a baby girl and now carrying another child( wich I asked The Lord for) and get this I am not supposed to be able to get pregnant on my own but both of these children I asked The Lord for and he blessed me;( the doctor that told me that clearly never asked Jesus)) so my family is livi g proof that god is good and Jesus can do the impossible
---- you will be I. My prayers

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
From one who has walked the path you are walking, and I am still walking...:)
May you continue to in faith, recieive all that is the perfect love of God Our Father with praise and thanksgiving.
You remain in my prayers in Jesus's name. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles