Please pray for me!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marg777

Please pray that my UTI and Yeast infection heals up and does not get worse!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!

P

psychomom

what a combination!

marg, i will pray for you, but just in case the doc didn't say anything,
antibiotics (for the UTI) can create or worsen a yeast infection. :(

perhaps a good probiotic?
and no sugar...always a good choice with a candida issue. :)

H

hannahbeth1124

Cranberry extract pills can be found at any drug store or market near you. It's a high dose of the actual extract, you don't have to drink the plain juice (or the juice cocktail containing more sugar than actual antibiotics) and it'll free you up to drink plenty of water to help lower the acidity in your urine to ease the burning sensation. All that aside, I will definitely be praying for you sister. Please keep me posted!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Gracious God, we pray that heal marg777, from all these diseases, yea Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for marg777, Amen

D

DyingToSelf

LORD,

I lift this sister to You in prayer, that You may remove all the roots of this disease that is in her body and banish them far from her. Father GOD, thank You for Your healing, and thank You for dying on the cross broken that we may receive Your wholeness and righteousness in our bodies, minds and souls.

In Jesus name,

Amen

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for you Marg,Lord,Jesus please heal Marg from all of these dieases,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

May the Lord's merciful healing be brought unto you :)