Please pray for me!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marg777

I called my friend late at night and now my friend is angry because I woke up the elderly person they stay with! Now my friend is going to the godparents to help out. Please pray that my friend gives me a call from the godparents house later today like promised and that my friend forgives me! I am so unhappy over this! Thank you and God Bless!

S

sveinen

I called my friend late at night and now my friend is angry because I woke up the elderly person they stay with! Now my friend is going to the godparents to help out. Please pray that my friend gives me a call from the godparents house later today like promised and that my friend forgives me! I am so unhappy over this! Thank you and God Bless!
:)
i read from your profile you're 40 years older than i could have thought from your post....
please relax!
may there be peace to your hearts :)
please don't glue yourself to a phone. better go love!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
yes Lord Jesus, AMen

M

marg777

Please keep up the prayers!!! I am so sad over this :(

1joseph

Dec 14, 2014
Hello marg777,

I was wondering why you seem so distraught over this so I looked under "about me" on your profile page and found this.

I am not happy in my marriage and have not been for many years. I am looking to get out, but need to first find a place to live on my own, also need to try and get back my disability check.
I love my children, but am not in love in my marriage. I love God and do not want to hurt him, but I do know that he would want me to be happy and staying where I am not happy is only making me very depressed every day.
I pray that he shows me the way every day, but so far nothing seems to be not going too well.
Other than all this, I am looking to make good Christian friends and looking for a much happier life. God Bless!

In light of this, I want to give you council, even though you haven't asked me too. I do this with best intentions.

• Put God first in your life
  • Put your husband second
  • Put your children third

If you are willing to do these three things your life and your family's lives will be effected in a good way. If you do it God will bless it. You don't even have to want to do it; He will bless your commitment to following His precepts for marriage and family. In turn, you will feel good about it too.:)

It's a win/win, and with God's help you can do it.

"Father in heaven, than you for your many blessings. You are Good and want only what is best for your children. Fill marg777 with the light of your Love, giving her the heart, the desire, and the courage to put You and her family before herself. Then, give her the wisdom, daily, to die out to herself and turn her life over to you. Father, I ask these things knowing that marg777 can not do them within herself but through You she can do anything.

Thank you, Father, for hearing every prayer. Thy will be done. I humbly ask in Jesus' name. Amen."

May our Mercyfilled LORD show you, and me, The Way.
Joseph

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for you marg,Lord,Jesus,you know the situation please let marg get a phone call,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.

A

AbbeyJoy

Dear Jesus, I pray that you'll surround her with your love and that your presence will shine upon her Lord you know her heart father guide her and direct her in your ways God you have forgiven her and that's what really matters I thank you for her and I pray that you will meet her needs in Jesus name amen

D

DyingToSelf

Dear Father,

put wisdom in this lady's life, that she will be obedient to Your desires for her life. Open her eyes and remind her that only with You can there be happiness and wholeness in her life. Calm her heart and remove anxiety from her body.

In Jesus Name,
Amen