Please ...Pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MMwen

I am stuck in America with no papers. I am an honor student with great grades but i neeed a ss number to go to college. i have until Jan 15 to apply. Please pray that they sent it before then . And please prayy for my broken heart

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for helping her and for your joy, all for your glory in Jesus name

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

Dec 18, 2012
"I am stuck in America with no papers. I am an honor student with great grades but i neeed a ss number to go to college. i have until Jan 15 to apply. Please pray that they sent it before then . And please prayy for my broken heart "

AMEN FATHER...I AGREE WITH MY SISTER...PLEASE SEND THE SS SO SOON Lord.
amen:)

P

psychomom

Oh, honey! Your broken heart...:(

I'm so, so sorry you're feeling that way, dear child. ♥
I am asking the Lord to supply everything you need,
and I thank Him for that.

I'm also asking Him to heal your precious heart.
And I trust Him to do just that,
in Jesus' Name.

Keep in touch--we're here every day. :)
love,
ellie

Oct 27, 2012
May God hear your prayers and bless you and lift you up according to His will. Keep your faith in Jesus! He amply rewards those who have true faith in Him.

Pray often with great hope in Jesus to lift you out of your present situation despite the odds and be firm in your faith in God through His only beloved Son Jesus Christ.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." -- HEBREWS 11:1 (KJV)

D

danschance

Lord Jesus, Let Your will be done in the life of "MMwen". We ask that You help facilitate her getting her social security number so she can apply for college. I ask that Your hand be upon her life and lead her to the places You wish her to go and to do the things Your wish her to do. If it be Your will, in Jesus name I pray.

Dec 23, 2012
Dear god, i just pray for your sister in christ and i pray that she has her heart refilled god, and i just pray that you will heal her god through you and that you will mold her and remind her that you have great plans for her god, i just pray for her papers that they will get sented before Jan 15. in your holy name amen:)

God bless you:) and Merry Christmas

Aug 27, 2011
Heavenly Father hear her prayer and provide her with the documents she need.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all needed to be soon provided and his healing comfort for your broken heart.

Hugs hugs and God bless
pickles

I

Indubitably

I stand with all these prayers, Father.. grant her petitions in Jesus name. Amen and Amen!

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer :)
Keep us posted
God Bless, Shekaniah

S

simplyme_bekah

Awww I pray and ask on Jesus name that his will come into play here and that he heals your broken heart and replaces it with his love and his peace and his joy.