please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

king_love

Jan 25, 2013
Hi all, i have one prayer request today, financially my family facing so many troubles, there is no money to pay fee to my study, there is no money to pay rent to my house, please i want your prayer request, please pray for me and my family, i hope God will bless me abundantly and richly, my hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, please remember me in your daily prayers, God bless u all, Amen..

Feb 11, 2012
Hi all, i have one prayer request today, financially my family facing so many troubles, there is no money to pay fee to my study, there is no money to pay rent to my house, please i want your prayer request, please pray for me and my family, i hope God will bless me abundantly and richly, my hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, please remember me in your daily prayers, God bless u all, Amen..
I pray the Lord will lead you close to Him and will give you great power to repent, and draw on His power in these harsh situations, sometimes the Lord gives us a wake up call to test us to see if our faith is real and from the heart.

Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and the rest will be provided, but be sure you all are walking in the truth, that can only come from a pure and loyaly heart to God, and that you are not in bondage to sin and the world, let it go, give it all to God, seek His great mercy in humble repentance where the disobdience and wilful sin stops, the heart is purged and cleansed as you touch the blood of Christ, now empowered by the spirit, to walk in newness of life, and sometimes the Lord doesnt bless us financially, but spiritually as we come to Him on His terms, accepting what He brings and praising His holy name through it all!!

Psa 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psa 37:26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

S

stevef

I'm praying that your financial situation will improve and that the Lord will give you peace and hope during this time of financial trouble. Trust in the Lord and do good and may God bless you.

N

Nancyer

Friend, I so understand the financial needs in this world, the struggle it causes, and I prayed for you and your family, for the understanding and generosity of those around you. I prayed for God's blessings to be upon you and His loving arms to surround you and comfort you and give you strength. May God's love fill your heart and home and may He allow all your needs to be filled to the full and over flowing. Amen!

V

Vicarr

Hi - Don't know if you know about Saints (they are basically people who prayed a lot during life and now have a special place in heaven with Jesus' family and friends.) BUT: look up online these saints: Saint Rita of Corsica, Saint of hopeless causes.....
Saint Expedite (he makes things fast).....Saint Joseph (he over sees houses)....and Saint Therese of Lisieux (she has a heart of love to care.) If you pray to Jesus, God, The Holy Spirit AND also ask the Saints I have mentioned to put in a word for
you over there in heaven -- it makes for some really great, fast results. Prayers to St. Rita
Hang in there. Talk to all these Saints and of course Jesus first and foremost.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you, your family and all your needs before God in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

king_love

Jan 25, 2013
thanks pinner, please pray for me, please