Please Pray For Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sitwatcher

Please pray for me and my family. My Girlfriend is about to give birth anytime and I need God to support me in my finances. And Also please pray for another financial breakthrough and that God would put everything smoothly so that we could get married after she delivers the baby maybe a month or two.

thank you so much guys! I know God will use all of you mightily!

Glory and Honor to our God alone!

P

prodigal

Father God, i pray that you protect sitwatcher's girlfriend during childbirth, i know that your grace is sufficient, and your plan for us is marriage to our partner, so i thank you for your patience for this and also acknowledge my brothers intent to be wed when finances are available to do so. I ask that you give my brother wisdom and guidance as you open doors to help his financial situation. Bless him and help him to keep his eyes on you. Cover him and his family with your blood and protect them by your Holy Spirit, In Jesus name i ask this, Amen

freed4ever

Dec 19, 2012
God Bless you in your gift from God, I know you and your family will receive all the blessings that are in store for you, I know this gift will be one that will show you the greatness of God's love in his plan for you and your family. I have 4 children grown now and after looking back at all the times Good or rough we where a family and through this I know now that beleivers such as your self you will see that God is drawing you closer to him. I pray now that ALL your needs will be full filled and greater gift's from above are in the following years to come then you know.:eek:

God Bless you

S

sitwatcher

Thank you so much Guys! I received your heartwarming prayers and support in the name of Jesus. This is what I need a deep kind of concern and people whom God uses.

Lord God, you know all of us and our hearts. Please bless this people who are encouraging and praying for others. they are such a gift from you.

We glorify your name Jesus. Amen!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask and need in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles