PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JAYKDCONNECT

Hello I'm new on here and I wanted to connect with my Christian FAM and. Please pray That I get baptized in the Holy Ghost and to help with my backsliding.

M

MTplainsman

Welcome and glad to meet you! I prayed the Holy Spirit to set you on fire to The Lord. Pray this too and believe it, at it will be. God bless you! Joel

T

TashMeyer76

Meditate on his word, read the bible, meet and greet fellow beleivers but Guard your heart.

Father we thank you for a desire already awakened in this humble soul, a desire which only you can envoke and I God we come to you and pray that you continue and complete the work you have begun as you promised in your word.
I pray that in this site, she finds fellow believers, people she can look to for a shoulder, but most of all we pray that she becomes a living testomony of your greatness.

In the name of your Son Jesus Christ

Amen

M

mellowED

I join my brothers and sisters in prayer. May the Holy Spirit move into your life and set you free!
In Jesus name, Amen

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
[h=3]Luke 11:13[/h]

[SUP]13 [/SUP]If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”

Father God , I pray you help Jay get right with you and move with the tug of your Spirit. In Yeshua's Holy name I pray amen.