Please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LonelyTeen17

Hi. I would request that EVERYONE please pray for me. I am feeling very lonely as I'm single and 17. I hope I don't sound weird, but, I just don't want to go through life by myself! I know I have Jesus, but, as awkward as that sounds, I'm lonely and I really want to find that young lady that won't just love me, but someone that I can love! I can see myself having all these awesome experiences across the world, but I don't want to have them by myself... I want to be able to take my future honey out anytime I (and she) want to. I'm sorry for talking so much, but I just had to get that out. But in short please pray for me however the Holy Spirit leads you! Any comments would be appreciated! Love, peace, and blessing, Micah

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
I am sure the Lord has that special one. It is just a matter of time. Trust him and he will bring it to pass. Just believe him at his word.He will perform it.
God bless you abundantly

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

B

bluebirdchaser

Ah, don't apologize for talking, it's all right. I know how you feel. And God does too. It can be hard to wait and trust on God's timing (and believe me I know I'm waiting too) but if and when that girl comes along it will be when everything in you is ready and everything in her is ready too. Praying for you, man.

H

heartbrokenandhoping

I'm actually going through the exact same conflicts in my mind as well. I'm only 18, and I know that's a bit young to have these worries already, but I genuinely get scared a lot of the time that I won't find someone! I love Jesus and know he's with me always, but I can't help feeling lonely as well and worried about my future. Just know that you are not alone, and I have faith that the Lord will bless you with the one who's right for you when the time is right. Remember that His timing is always perfect :) Those are the things I always try to keep in mind when I'm feeling lonely or down. I will absolutely keep you in my prayers and God bless!

L

LonelyTeen17

Thank you so much! It helps to know that other people understand...

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You are so young to be worrying about this. God can supply all your needs, and if you spend time getting to know God, he will give you the desires of your heart.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

In the end, another person cannot be the one to fill those empty holes, only Jesus. Even the perfect husband can die (I have friends that married who are widow and widower, and they still have not gotten over the loss of their first mates!). If you have confidence in yourself, and who you are in God, you will be a person that will attract a godly spouse.

"Dear Lord and Saviour, Help this lonely person to understand the depth of your love and caring. Let her learn to walk with you, and not to look to people to take away the loneliness. Reassure her heart, that you are a God that will bring good to her life, when she is walking close to you. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen."