Please pray for my emotional healing

• Thread starter heartbrokenandhoping
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartbrokenandhoping

I was in a relationship for five years with the same guy. I went through an incredibly hard time about six months ago, to the point where I didn't even recognize myself. Needless to say, the guy I was with couldn't handle it. He ended our relationship about three/four months ago. Right before that, I was actually able to form a relationship with God, and was saved. Unfortunately, although I am finding myself again, my now ex has made it clear he no longer wants to be with me, and actually has somebody else now. It's been months since I've lost him, but the pain seems to get harder every day. The gaping hole in my chest seems to grow larger. The emptiness that I feel literally consumes me. One thing that has kept me going is the fact that he is not a Christian, and I know there's a passage that says do not be unequally yoked, so maybe God keeping us apart for good is because he wants me to save myself for a Christian man? I'm keeping my faith in the Lord's plan, it's just so hard a lot of the time. I'm terrified that he was the love of my life and I'll never find someone again. Prayers would be so incredibly appreciated.

L

LonelyTeen17

Hi love, I'm definitely going to be praying for you! I can identify with what you're going through. I appreciate your comment on my thread and I'm glad to return the prayers! We will survive...we will make it...we will prosper, in Jesus Name! If you need to vent, or just want to talk feel free to private message me...anytime!!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
If he is not a Christian, God is taking care of you. Never date a non-Christian, let alone marry one! I have met so many women who suffer terribly being unequally yoked with a non-believer, including my best friend, who got saved after she married, and her husband has some kind of stumbling block to Christ, despite all the prayer and witnessing we have done. He is a nice man and a good father, but she feels she is lacking a true Christian marriage, because he will not accept Christ.

"Heavenly Father, I pray the OP, that she will find your love and cling to you at this lonely and heartbreaking time. Heal her from the rejection, the pain and the emptiness. Show her you will for your life. Help her to continually be seeking you, not a mate. Let her trust that you have her very BEST interests at heart, and you will not allow her to settle for a non-Christian husband. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen."

RockinMan2010

Nov 17, 2009
and one day the right guy will come alone in time hugs

T

Tera

I hear n feel u, I too have recently faced the same situation.. The Holy Spirit kept telling me to run for my life from mine though cause I was a Christian already n knew he wasn't right for me..god has a better plan . Read n draw close to him n he will heal u n bring a better christian man into your life. God bless u n may heal heal both our hearts