Please pray for my family.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartsheaven

My husband was arrested yesterday for aggravated domestic violence against me, and I'm having a hard time accepting it. I would not have called the police, but someone else heard the situation and called for me. When they showed up my bruises were obvious, so they arrested him immediately. We have 3 children together, ages 7, 5, and 3. I am Christian but he is an Iraqi Shia Muslim (not following what he believes). Please pray for our family that God will step in and direct our paths. Also pray for his salvation.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Pray for strength and comfort my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
praying for a turnaround for your situation and for your husband
In Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you, your children and all salvation for your husband and all healing for your family in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

H

heartsheaven

Thanks to all. I really appreciate the prayers.

P

psychomom

My Lord and my God, I lift this family to You, the maker and supporter of all.
Abba, guide this young wife and mother as she makes difficult decisions. Protect her, and her little ones.♥
Heal her hurts in body and heart. Guard the children from fear and worry.
Surround them with mighty angels and Your own dear presence, please, Father. Go before and behind them, as You have promised.
You are faithful, Father! I thank You for the care you lavish on them.
And please, Abba, make the way straight for her husband to hear the Gospel and respond to your loving call.
I come boldly to Your throne room by the gracious gift of the Savior, in whose name I ask these things. Amen! May it be so!

Wishing you peace, dear one!
~ellie

S

sparkles919

im praying for you i know what its like keep yourself in god is all i say

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent for you and your family...
In Jesus Loving Name, Amen