Please pray for my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mar26

Hello, I need pray and I'm confused me and my children Father are having some issues. I am a firm Christian in Christ, my children's Father is not we are un equally yoke...we have children and I am tired of feeling like there is no hope...that we both can be on the same path... we have a very long relationship together and I feel like he is slipping down a dark path, ppl may ask why do I care, because of long history I still do but I am getting tired of being called crazy and weird for praying and reading my bible. Please send some prays for my lil family i'm a Christian that is at her wits end...Thank you and God Bless Mar 26

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
Hello Mar26. I will keep you and your marriage in my prayers. God can do anything, nothing is impossible for Him! I know that God can touch your husband's heart, and show your husband His Glory! I will pray that God give you strength to overcome the struggles and that your husband begin to see the Light of Christ in you!

God Bless You

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You, your husband's salvation, family and marraige are in my prayers in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray for you and your family. May God guide your husband to him. May all the blessings fall upon you and your family.
Don't worry about it. God's will is for all his children come to him. Show him through setting an example for him and he will see the light in you.