Please pray for my Family...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lululuvsGod

Aug 11, 2012
Hello brothers and sisters,

Hope everyone is doing well. Those who are reading this now get ready to read a book..lol. Ok, this prayer request involves my entire family and myself. I was sharing earlier today with a wonderful sister in Christ and realized I have not fully surrendered these issues to the Lord. I pray, then trust God, and have faith but then I take it back again "thinking" I somehow can fix it. Then when I am unable I begin to panic. I am tired of this cycle. So that being said I am greatful to have had that revelation today to realize Absolute surrender is what God seeks from me. So here is what is happening, as I am gonna lay it all out there with hopes that my brothers and sisters will join with me in agreement to pray for these things. I could blast it on facebook but I dont want any non praying people poking around..lol..Here it is :

1. I have a brother who is a major alcoholic. He is 45 and has alcoholic dementia, as I type this he is living ( again ) in a homeless shelter. The story is long but I need prayer to be able to absolutly surrender him at the foot of the cross. I know this is in part what is tearing me up, watching him toy with his salvation by being an alcoholic and not having God..So mainly pray for his salvation for without Jesus he wont be able to begin to see what he is lacking in..amen?

2. Just got off the phone with my Mom. Now, anyone who knows her knows that she is a tough warrior. However she is breaking and was crying from pain. She is in severe physical pain. Besides her every day pain of Osteoarthritis, colon diseases, Rhumatory Arthritis, heal spurs, knees shot and many other ailments and pains, She now is being told she needs surgery. She has MANY medical issues, ( kills me to watch ) but the current one that is bad is she tore her rotary cup on her shoulder, tore a ligament there as well and has nerve damage from spurs in her neck. Tomorrow I take her to the Pain clinic to get her injections but they are saying it more than likely wont help as she needs surgery...NOW as far as surgery, She would have to be under full sedation and they said with her memory loss from surgery three years ago they are concerned she might not spring back. HOwever the pain is intense and making her sick to her stomach at this point. She cannot even sleep..:( So please pray for healing complete healing for my Mom..amen?

3. My two out of four children one is Heather who is 27 and the other who is Mike he is 22 are both not speaking to me. There has been MAJOR family division..THey both battle with extreme rage and bitterness. These are my children and to see such hate is both disheartening and its tearing the family apart further. My mom needs this son of mine as he lives with her and helps her with nothing. They both have been harbouring alot of dissension and bitterness and have directed that towards those who love them and the Lord..( which is the part that grieves me the most )

4. The oldest daughter is living in sin. She is still legally married and living with another man for about 3 years now. Pray that God would move on her heart. She had accepted Christ in her life when she was only 12, but she is also bipolar..I beleive she just needs healing..and need to surrender completelly to the Lord.

5. My son who I spoke of in line 3 ( lol ) he is on drugs and drinks horribly. He has Tourettes, Tick disorder and has aspergers, and social anxiety disorder. WE all know those are titles but its also a medical condition. He has not had an easy life but who of us who have CHrist in our lives has had smooth pasts? None that i know of. He is angry at God, me, loved ones and himself. He masks his heartache and diseases threw drugs/alcohol...Keep in mind my brother his uncle is dying from this and many relatives are dead due to alcoholism...So he needs salvation as well..amen?

6. I have a son named Jay who has Autism. Some days are very tense and disheartening. I love him so much, as I do all my children. However, he battles with other things besides his autism. One is the longing to be accepted by society. Most autistic/Asperger children are taunted, bullied and made fun of. He has endured it all. Although he has me and God in his life he still talks about killing himself when things get bad or too difficult for him. Keep in mind Aspie children are not emotionally mature at all ...So pray for him for Gods peace and strength as well? amen?

7. As of today I dont have a job, no income but child support and now my van is dead. My van was the ONLY way I had to get around to stores, dr's appointments and such. I cannot be without a vehicle as this town has NO public transportation.. ( I know can you believe it? ) so its a must. I dont have any family close by and the one who is is child four and she helps as much as she can but she is dealing with full time job, full time college and two little ones...plus an upcoming move..lol. SO financially I am spent..and physically I have some new current medical issues which are wearing on me more...So please pray for my situation as well...Amen?

Now let me share this last thing. I want you all to know this was not an opportunity to get bad feedback or to be hurt by well meaning comments. Please know this is only about prayer. I trust God's will to be done in all these situations. I am just a child of the Living GOd and although we are all soldiers in him, even soldiers get wounded sometimes and need that extra strength from Above to keep rising above the trials and tribulations of this life. So I do trust our Jesus and I am sooooo greatful for EVERYTHING in my life. I know that this is all a test...again I am only seeking prayer and encouragement...Scriptures maybe that have helped you threw some battles in your life would be good too...Thank you for taking the time to read all this. I am blessed to have this site to go to to seek prayer and advice...Thanks to Robo for having this as a girl like me would be even more overwhelmed than I am already...lol..... God bless you all big...Stay strong in HIM... YOur sister in Christ Lucy
:eek:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Lucy, setting you, your family and all your needs before God in Jesus's name for all healing, help and salvation with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless and welcome to cc.
:)
pickles

lululuvsGod

Aug 11, 2012
Pickles.... Thank you Soooooooooooooo much... God bless you and have a fantastic Christ filled day... ;)

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
I will be praying for you. I believe you have giving me a dose of encouragement to go on another day. I have never read a post like that. There isn't any encouragement I can give you except to say thank you for sharing your trials. As I become stronger and stronger in the Lord, I appreciate meeting meeting people such as yourself.

You are such an inspiration! God has truly blessed you.

D

Duckies

Keeping You and Your loved ones in prayer! Even when all things fall apart he brings us light and hope for our walk. Keep that faith of yours in him strong! You have a strong heart and love for your family! God Bless Much!!

lululuvsGod

Aug 11, 2012
Yac..Your too kind sister...Its really all glory to God...I have my moments trust me..thank you for your prayers and sweet encouragement.... God bless you sister.....(((HUGS))))

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Wow! Satan really wants you on his trophy case! Fantastic to hear that your faith in the Lord is unshakable. I had a very rough day a couple of months ago thinking about all my issues. I turned on the tv and heard about the tornadoes in Oklahoma and saw a man whose house, and all he had, was completely destroyed, and all he could do was praise the Lord! Instantly I felt better. Both your and his story reminds me of Job.

Dear Lord, please strengthen Lulu, remove any stress, any fear, any heartache she has with all her situations. Please ease the suffering of her mother, and let the love and Grace of your Son shine out through her to all her family members that they may see and understand and desire to also have that peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

J

jkalyna

You did get the revelation from the Lord and today I just posted a video of it of total surrender, and to enter into his rest. Father God, Abba, your Grace is suffiecient for us, and there is no problem that you can't handle, we ask in Jesus Holy name, Yeshua, bring peace to her heart, strenght in thee, rest in thee, touch her children with peace, and healing. In Jesus name. Amen.. your family is the perfect family for the Lord to work with, he is that potter, we are the clay.. Applying your words Lord,{ Psalm 91, Luke 10:19 Psalm 23} Psalm 18 is for you Lulu too...

Attachments

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
Praying for you and everyone involved. Keep praying,glorying, and thanking God. Stay bless!

W

Water1944

Lucy, my sister in Christ, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs. I'm sorry for all your hardships. I am praying for you and everyone you have asked prayers for. May God give you strength, peace, and comfort as only He can. God's blessings.

B

belovedsophia

Dear sister in Christ, the joy of the Lord is indeed your strength.
You may be hard pressed on every side,yet you will not be crushed. You may be perplexed,yet you will not be in despair,persecuted,not forsaken. Struck down,yet you will not be destroyed-2nd corinthians 4. Therefore,do not loose heart my sister. Hold on fast to that which you believe in for our light affliction which is but for a moment is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
May God bless you,bless and heal your family. May He make your lives beautiful and may none of you loose your lives to the flame of hell in Jesus name.
You will remain in my prayers.

S

SteveM

I can't think of anything at all to say, other than I pray that the Lord will walk with you and your family, bringing healing and courage to your many hurts, and give you strength to face your problems one at a time. Amen.