Please pray for my finals and my eyes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toinena

This Friday I have two papers due for my finals and one is due next week. I am well on my way with one, hitting my head against the wall with the other, and I will get the task for the third next week.

My two main problems are my Windows Machine at my workplace got broken and I have to get a new one. And the other job PC is having such bad battery, it doesn't charge, and when I pull the cord, the things I haven't saved get lost. It is old, bad and I really don't like using it. It also has problems booting, because of the abrupt closing of the OS. I really need a proper WORD, not the online 360 version, to be able to work efficiently with my references.

My private ubuntu doesn't have words, and as I said, the online version is not sufficient.

And then it is my eyes. They hurt and get red after a short time on the PC. It is really annoying, and after a short time I need a break. I get headache and working gets impossible. I had the same problem when I should hand in my last paper, too.

So please pray that my head stays clear, I find the right references, I get a solution for my PC problem, and above all, my eyes get some relief so that I manage to work efficiently.

Thank you for your prayers.

So guys. Please pray for both my eyes and

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for God to get you though this ordeal. Sounds like basic frustration using with outdated equipment to perform a simple but necessary task. Sorry about your eyes and headache. Probably stress related. One thing about you is that you're ambitious and willing to make the necessary sacrifice and effort to accomplish your goal. Very commendable.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we agree with this prayer, please bless toinena and you be glorified, Lord heal her and also help in her finals, yes Lord. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
I have prayed for you. Regarding your eyes have you considered getting PC glasses (reduce blue light and reduce eye strain.) Also dark themes for your computer might

Best Regards,

Caduceus

K

kittycat7

Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

T

toinena

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

The eyes never hurt after that evening. Praise God!

I managed to hand in both papers, although I doubt I will get a good grade, or even pass, on the second one. But I can take it again next fall, so there is no stress. I know I had too much this fall, anyway.

God is good. And tomorrow I will get a new 72 hours exam. Then.... It is Christmas from my studies.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
I pray that you get you own pc with the Word on it so you don't have the issues that you now have. May the LORD place HIS hands upon your eyes so you can spend the time you need in your studies comfortably also.

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you that we can stand together in agreement for our sister Lord. Bring clearness to her mind and her eyes Lord. Thank you that you are close to her and she knows you, and she can trust you to help her in her time of need, as she approaches your throne of grace and mercy. In Jesus name Amen. Bless her.

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Father i pray for perfect healing and perfect vision in both of her eyes.