Please pray for my friend.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

He had terrible abdomen pain and fell down and stopped breathing. He's been in ICU since last night and the doctors have no idea what's wrong with him. Please pray for my friend. He's Latino for those of you that are Latino. Peace and thank you.

S

SteveM

Father, I lift this person to you. Strengthen the skills of the doctors treating him, and apply your healing power to the whole situation. Amen.

A

AgeofKnowledge

My friend is also my roommate. He is out of surgery and, according to the doctor, fighting for his life.

During the surgery, the doctors found that scar tissue had wrapped around his intestine causing part of it to die and the infection from the dead intestine spread to his lungs and his body.

He may or not may not live. I will update as I gain more information. Please say a prayer to our heavenly father for him. Thank you.

A

AgeofKnowledge

He survived the night. Much of his bowel has been surgically removed. He was in such pain that he was screaming all over the ER and the doctor said that if he had waited even a short period of time further he would already be dead. Please pray for my roommate.

S

SteveM

I pay again for the healing and help this man needs. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting your friend before God in Jesus's name for all healing, streangth and comfort needed with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

S

Strive

Father I pray for your friend to be healed in Jesus name Amen

Mar 21, 2011
Jesus please come to this man, heal this man, please be in his presence. Amen

A

AgeofKnowledge

Praise God. A burst of life came from somewhere. He has begun to improve. He's still fighting for his life but it's swung in the right direction. This afternoon they moved him out of ICU and into a hospital room. Prayer helped that!

S

SteveM

Prayer helps, and so does gratitude. Thanks be to God for the improvements in this man's health. Amen.

A

AgeofKnowledge

It's remarkable! My friend is back home and went to work today! Not bad for flat lining and almost dying a week ago. Unbelievable. Good doctors and answers to prayer go together like peanut butter and jelly :). Thanks everyone.

A

AgeofKnowledge

He's still on a lot of medications for pain and the infection but the turn around is impressive.