Please pray for my great aunt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

proverbs31woman29

My great aunt was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She had surgery to remove the tumor; however, the cancer spread to other areas. We learned shortly after the surgery that she only has months to live. I know that if it is in God's will for her to beat this, she will. I ask that you please pray for my aunt.

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
My great aunt was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She had surgery to remove the tumor; however, the cancer spread to other areas. We learned shortly after the surgery that she only has months to live. I know that if it is in God's will for her to beat this, she will. I ask that you please pray for my aunt.
Heavenly Father, I lift proverbs31woman's great aunt to you in prayer. Lord may your love surround her and all family members and friends who care for her. Give them peace through this situation.
Lord, we know that you can do miracles and we pray that you touch this lady and heal her from this illness. May the doctors be astounded from the healing and may your name be glorified.
Everything in accordance to your will, in Jesus name, amen

Oct 27, 2012
Dear proverbs31woman29,

We gather today to pray for your great aunt and ask God the Father, in the Name of Jesus, to bring healing unto her whole body! LORD, we know that you are the supreme healer of those your children whom you have created. We come to thee with contrite heart to ask for the healing of this lady that you touch her, O LORD, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet. There is nothing impossible unto you and you have told us to pray in faith to thee that miracles can indeed be done for your greater glory!

We thank thee and praise thee LORD Jesus Christ for the healing of this lady! Amen.

One must remember to forgive others for their transgressions against you when you ask God to help you!

"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and SHALL NOT DOUBT in his heart, but SHALL BELIEVE that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them!" -- MARK 11:23-24 (KJV)

May God bless your aunt and you for asking for prayer today!

------------------------------------------------------
God embraces and smiles down upon those who remember Him in prayer! -- HeavenlyWarrior

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your aunt , you and all your family are in my prayers in Jesus name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Father comfort each heart in this family.
Give all her care providers wisdom and insight.
Bring a healing to this family, that would glorify You!
In Jesus Name, Amen

O

OFM

i am prayerfully praying and lifting up all family members amen-eth....

P

psychomom

Gladly have I brought your dear aunt and your entire family to
the Throne of Grace to ask for help in time of need. :)

And agree in prayer with all the Family, in Jesus. ♥
-ellie

C

ChurchLover

Amen She's my #1 priority for prayer, keep us up to date OK thank u sis,

I love you sister you need anything let me know OK I'm here for you