Please pray for my health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HEstolemyheart

I was just diagnosed last year with Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, I have been battling this monster for many years, but we didn't have a diagnosis until just recently. I only had one Gastrinoma at that point. I just recently had another CT scan, and they have found more Gastrinomas in my body, and my symptoms have worsened. They seem to think that some of them may have become malignant and chemo may be in order. Please keep me in your prayers.

I have two small children (a 3 year old boy, and a 6 almost 7month old girl).

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
Father I know you know all of our needs even before we ask,and please Father bve it your will to turn this disease into remission, as I know you already hear and will do, and am asking soon,
Thank youFather for hearing this prayer I trust as you know as I know somehow you will cause this for others to know how real you are here by whatever means you deem necessary and thus let your will be done is saving HEstolemyheart, so she can grow her children up into the Faith you have for them waiting for them through Hestolemyheart
Thank you Father, through the life restored at the cross by your son and through your Son Jesus Christ let it be done

D

Duckies

I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Praying to God that nothing becomes worse and that you are at peace!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Dear Lord, I ask that you heal this sister. Guide the Dr's hands to restore her health. Strengthen her and her family, remove any fear or anxiety surrounding her situation.

May God bless and keep you and your family. In Jesus name I pray. amen

S

shekaniah

Just said a prayer for you.
May God give all who are helping you insight and wisdom.
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs, setting you and your family before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving for all healing for you and all streangth, peace and provision for you and your family.

God bless
pickles