Please pray for my husband!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
My husband is religious, but not saved. It's been a struggle living in this unequally yoked marriage. He focuses so much on what his religion teaches, rather than what God's word says, and has always been stuck in his ways. Sharing truth with him has been difficult.

Just the other day he was passing a colleague's desk and noticed his bible in full view. They got talking and the colleague invited him to a bible study each week in the work cafeteria! I can see God working in this situation. I knew He might use someone outside of this house, because it's not easy witnessing to your spouse. I know now that the reason he moved divisions within his company was so he could meet this christian, everything worked out perfectly and I can see it was God's will for that to happen.

Please pray that God softens his heart and opens his eyes to the truth. I would love for God to use this colleague to witness to Miguel. Satan always finds a way to distract his mind and have him focusing on other things. I've seen it happen where he'll start to be drawn into a sermon I have him watch and then a family member calls him for a good 20 minutes and his mind has wandered. Something always happens. It's like he gets close and it gets snatched away.

I know God is in charge and He has plans for us. I need more patience :)

Thanks brothers and sisters! :)

Dec 23, 2012
Dear god, i just want to lift up your sister in christ to you now lord, that you will cradle her father in your loving arms god, that you will fill him with the holy spirit, and that you will show him that you are there for him god, and also god, lead him in the right direction lord, make him do the right decisions lord, and lead him in the right path. and also god, open his heart to you god and have him cry out to you lord, show him your presence and love to him god, and also god, don't let the emeny distract him from you, clean his heart and mind lord and make him pure, whoever is blocking him from you lord, BE GONE!!! in your holy and precious name we pray amen

K

Kefa52

Praying for your husband that he recieves the Holy Spirit touching his heart, and he turn to Gods Truth.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Thank you both, I appreciate your prayers :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
He and you also, are set before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving!

Hugs and God bless :)
pickles

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Thanks Pickles :)

Apparently they all studied John 14. I'm so pleased. The book of John is an excellent book to share with non believers, and is a favorite of mine, hence signature :D

S

shekaniah

Father remove the scales from his eyes, soften his heart and give him ears so he can hear.
Let him be attentive to skillfull and Godly wisdom, direct his heart and mind with spiritual unnderstanding.
Surround him with your word through friends, family and music.
What ever stronghold that is in his life...remove it in Jesus Name, Amen

Keep us posted :)
Love & Blessings, Shekaniah

C

ChristianGuy0

Just prayed that your husband would walk in God's will and you two would draw closer together as you draw closer to God.

S

shekaniah

Just letting you know...
I prayed for you both today.
Faith, Hope & Love, Shekaniah