Please pray for my mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterfly712

Everyone please pray for my mom,she has been battling a never ending battle with her leg,she deals with a lot of stress at her work,and that's how it all started,it started back in April or May,when she had this problem with her leg,she isn't supposed to walk on it,has to keep her leg eleavated,she goes to the doctor every week twice a week.My mom needs all the prayers that she can get,it's been way too long that she has been fighting this never ending battle,she has to get checked into the hospital next week so they can run tests on her,all your prayers will be appreciated and thank you in advance.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for Jesus to touch your mom's leg and heal it.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus we pray that please heal sickness, and make her free from all these problems, causing her stress, In your name Lord let her be healed, in Jesus name, amen

B

butterfly712

Thank you for all the prayers

M

MadParrotWoman

I pray for the warmth of God's healing touch to spread throughout that leg, healing as it goes, in Jesus' name.

B

butterfly712

Now I'm not sure how long my mom will have to stay in the hospital for,but she thinks she will need to stay in there for a week,it's all very stressful.

K

kittycat7

Agreeing in prayer for your mom :) The Lord says, "Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. — Isaiah 46:4