Please pray for my parents

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancanadian

Hi, if you wouldn't mind praying for my father Bill and my mom Bernice. I've been trying to help them get saved but my father is being stubborn. Every I mention what the Bible says, he says he doesn't believe the bible. He says the bibles not all true, that it's written by men. I try to tell him it's God's word, but he wouldn't even budge.

Please pray for the both of them, because I'm worried. I don't mean to knock any catholics, but I grew up catholic and I've switched to Baptist. I don't think we were properly taught how to be saved so it's not entirely my parents fault, but my father is way to stubborn to even listen. Please pray that God will do his work in them both! I pray in Jesus' name. Amen. thanks and God Bless you!
-glenn

H

hersecretrefuge

I will definately pray for household salvation!

Also too, praying and interceding will powerfully change circumstances. You parents do sound pretty stubborn but you keep going! Keep getting in the Word and keep cultivating intimicy with the Lord.

Also Glenn, on a sidenote, never make your walk with Jesus "religious". Religion is not even truly biblical. Jesus...everything he does is out of love and for love and LOVE is not religious. In heaven we all will worship as ONE PERSON. All tribes and tongues and "religions" so to speak will all worship together in unison. Revelation talks about how we are to prepare ourselves as ONE BRIDE without spot or wrinkle. So, don't define yourself into a religion...but have the freedom to be a "lover of God!" instead of attaching yourself to a religion. :)

Talk to me more later if you would like!
God Bless,
sarah

C

christiancanadian

I will definately pray for household salvation!

Also too, praying and interceding will powerfully change circumstances. You parents do sound pretty stubborn but you keep going! Keep getting in the Word and keep cultivating intimicy with the Lord.

Also Glenn, on a sidenote, never make your walk with Jesus "religious". Religion is not even truly biblical. Jesus...everything he does is out of love and for love and LOVE is not religious. In heaven we all will worship as ONE PERSON. All tribes and tongues and "religions" so to speak will all worship together in unison. Revelation talks about how we are to prepare ourselves as ONE BRIDE without spot or wrinkle. So, don't define yourself into a religion...but have the freedom to be a "lover of God!" instead of attaching yourself to a religion. :)

Talk to me more later if you would like!
God Bless,
sarah
Thanks for your prayer. In Christ, glenn