Please pray for my salvation!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

allthisstuff

Hey guys. Please pray for my salvation.. I know Jesus died for the world's sins, and I pray to Him.

But I fear for the worst, and I hope that on that last day I'm not one of those who cry out "Lord Lord, but we prophesied in Your name! And cast out demons in your name!" that the Lord denies and tells to depart from Him because of their lawlessness.

I want to experience the joy of salvation. I don't want to die in thorns or whither away. Please pray that all will go well for me spiritually. I feel like God is still with me, but my heart is far. And so I worry.. Ah, if the end is soon, I don't want to be like one of the foolish virgins who didn't bring extra oil in their lamps.

God bless

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Agreeing in prayer with you, keep seeking him

M

Mammachickadee

Hey guys. Please pray for my salvation.. I know Jesus died for the world's sins, and I pray to Him.

But I fear for the worst, and I hope that on that last day I'm not one of those who cry out "Lord Lord, but we prophesied in Your name! And cast out demons in your name!" that the Lord denies and tells to depart from Him because of their lawlessness.

I want to experience the joy of salvation. I don't want to die in thorns or whither away. Please pray that all will go well for me spiritually. I feel like God is still with me, but my heart is far. And so I worry.. Ah, if the end is soon, I don't want to be like one of the foolish virgins who didn't bring extra oil in their lamps.

God bless
Perseverance of the Saints
This is a link to a series of sermons on salvation and the inability of a believer to lose his salvation. You might also be interested in the book The Screwtape Letters which discusses the different methods the Devil uses to cause a believer to stray or to prevent one from fully committing to a life for Christ. If you feel unrest about your salvation redigest what you know the Bible says concerning salvation.
1. God calls those who He wants to bring to him. Rom 8:29-30
We don't chose God, because the Bible says that we are dead in our trespasses and sins and are slaves to the lusts of the flesh. All our righteousnesses before being sanctified through salvation are worthless and even counted as sin because they are done in the flesh for personal gain.
2. God conforms you to His holiness and will never leave you or forsake you.
3. The devil will use many wiles to make you doubt God, your salvation, the Bible, the Church, the love of Christ, and the list goes on.
The day that you have a complete and perfect understanding of God and His salvation of you you will have the peace that passes all understanding.

S

STOMPDANCE

...your heart is far? Whom is your heart far from. God?

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for allthistuff, help him to come out of the confusion he is in. Let him repent of his sins. Lord you said in your word.

[h=3]Isaiah 1:18[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]18 [/SUP]Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Help him to repent and come out of his sins. Purge him of all inrighteousness, Let him who seek thee never be disheartened. Thank you Good Lord for hearing our prayers

K

keep_on_smiling

I will be praying for you and strength in seeking Him. Remember that your salvation is ultimately up to you and God. Seek Him, do His well and have peace that in doing so that you will be ok. The Lord doesn't want you to stress. If your heart is far, pray and ask the Lord how to fix that. Spend time with Him and He will help you. God bless!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Know that God's heart is nver far from you and He loves you with a love so great, it is eternal! :)
It is by faith we recieve grace, not by anything we do, so no man may take pride in it.
Know in faith, for this is what God asks, and has given you in Jesus, then rejoice, for the joy of the Lord is your streangth!
Praying with you and for you in Jesus's name for all you ask.

God bless
pickles