Please Pray for my Son!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

marg777

Please pray that my son Steven gets to work and back home safe and sound in the ice and snow. Thank you and God Bless!!

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
I dunno if it's too late to pray but I'm praying.

R

Richie_2uk

Dear heavenly father I come to you through the loving name of Jesus. I lift steven up in prayer. I ask for your protection as he travels to and fro. Thank you that we can come to you and believe in faith, our prayers are answered according to your will. Please give confort to the family who are worried and concerned. Thank you father. Amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, we pray that let your Angels, surround, marg777's son steven, and give him protection , let him be safe in you, and returned home, with thanksgiving in his heart for you, Amen

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for your son Marg,in Lord,Jesus name,Amen.