Please Pray for my Son

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
My son is 21 years old, he has high functioning autism. He went out with a friend who called a taxi and when the taxi reached thier destination his friend didn't have any money. Tonight my son is in jail and so scared. He is so trusting. Please pray for him.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father turn this situation around, help her son, for your glory,,
In Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Dear Jesus, be with this young man bringing all comfrot, care and your protection, as he is set free quickly
We thank you Lord Jesus for all that is your care.
Ill continue to pray for him.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for him that he may be comforted and be with peace even in jail. God bless

Nov 10, 2011
Wow, good luck and God bless.

It must have been alot, or they ran for them to get arrested though jeez. Or is Canada all North Korean about paying for taxi rides.

I know, bad humor. I really do hope everything works out.

S

shekaniah

Shelly,

I understand completely where you are, I have a son with Aspergers. Because of lack of reasoning skills, they are so naive and don't see the future consequences of thier actions. I will pray for your son with a mother's understanding heart. God bless and may God give you His peace.
You can e-mail me anytime for support. Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Dec 9, 2011
My son is 21 years old, he has high functioning autism. He went out with a friend who called a taxi and when the taxi reached thier destination his friend didn't have any money. Tonight my son is in jail and so scared. He is so trusting. Please pray for him.
Father :
sweetshelly35's son is in a situation that might a cause a mom to not be as strong in you lord as she wants to be.
lord give sweetshelly35 strength and confidence that in you all things are possible,and that everything that was made,was made by you,and for you,and you know everything,and you call those things that are not as if they already were.Father let the love you have for us produce confidence in sweetshelly35 and give her the words to speak to her son that will influence him toward positive thought.Thank you JESUS
shelly GOD bless you and be with you and give you abundant peace.GOD is above and in the highest position,and we are seated in heavenly places.in JESUS name ...........amen

W

woodl

Omighty God we pray to you tonight for this frighten young man. Whatever the reason was that brought this about Lord I pray that you will turn it around for your Glory and that this young man will see your Glory shining through the bars. Touch this mother Lord in a mighty way. Comfort her and let her feel your Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, amen

G

Godlovespenguins

You're in my prayers

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Father turn this situation around, help her son, for your glory,,
In Jesus name amen
Dear Jesus, be with this young man bringing all comfrot, care and your protection, as he is set free quickly
We thank you Lord Jesus for all that is your care.
Ill continue to pray for him.

God bless
pickles
In Jesus Christ's name, amen.

O

OFM

Shelly will Pray for Your Son and all of your Children.amen.

O

OFM

shelly i love you be blessed amen.