Please Pray For My Wife and Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FormerPooky

She left me and will not return to reconcile. I am heart broken but I don't want a divorce. I want my wife back. However, I will abide by Jesus' will. Thanks.

J

JessW

I dont know why your wife left, but I still pray for you. I pray that God will comfort you and console you and that He will make His will clear to you and that you will lean on Him and grow closer to Him at this difficult time in your life. May His will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Im so sorry.
Praying in Jesus name for all you ask and all needed.

Welcome to cc. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

God's hates divorce...so if you diligently ( Marked by persevering, painstaking effort) work on reconciliation.
I believe in my heart God will bless you for your efforts.
Seek God's wisdom and talk to other married men in the church...you can use their expiences to help guide you.
I will pray too! In His Love, Shekanaih

Father in the Name of Jesus, hearken your wisdom to this marriage, given each of them compasion for the other persons points of view.
Incline and direct their hearts and minds with (loving) understanding. May mercy, kindness and truth prevail!
If there is something either party needs to appologize for...move their hearts to do so.
Renew there love for one-another! Lord may you be the glue that bonds this marriage.
Thank you for Your faithfulness to us! Again in Jesus Name, Amen

D

destiny

D lord wll bring back ur wife to u. So shall it be in Jesus name Amen.