Please pray for these who have received the Gospel.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
please pray for these individuals , that have responded to the gospel.
Pray for their family,to know and Love the Lord, Pray for Satanic stronghold to break against them, their family community and people around. Names have been abbreviated in some case, to not reveal too much details.

13 Jan Met a hindu by name of Saahil he asked whether he could join any church shared gospel and materials took my number
17 Jan met a hindu by name of Arun shared gospel and materials shared his number.
18 Jan met a hindu by name of Sanjay k shared gospel and materials took my number. Met a hindu by name of Shiv kumar he asked whether I believed in astrology my answer was no shared his card.

M

mellowED

I pray that anyone who has been saved will be surrounded by people of God that will help them start there new life.

G

GreenNnice

Awesome work. God bless it all in India. Great mission field there to those that drink the cow urine and need, instead, to bring their mouths to understand the 'great' blood of Christ :)

F

felicecan

Praying that the seeds planted in them will grow! :)

M

MTplainsman

Another prayer said for these folks. God bless them and God bless you for caring. Joel

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for these people to continue in their journey with Christ.

Also for you, to continue your evangelism work in India.